I am willing to give him time to heal, but I'm worried that because of his past relationships in which he was hurt that he might only see me as an opportunity to get hurt again, and thus not want to get involved with me. The interesting part about all of this is that he is taking the time to heal, but part of me wants to wait for him because I can't help but wonder 'what if' if I don't wait.
6uz4mm3 6uz4mm3 18-21 21 Answers Aug 15, 2011

why do you feel like you can prove that to him? if he has been hurt, he has to proove to himself that he can love again after the hurt , it's not your responsibility, sounds like you need to work a little bit more on yourself, before you can save someone else. it is true! you're just to young, or immature to understand. believe me it's his responsibility to work his own trust issues. he has to choose better mates, take his time, and make sure she's compatible to his standards, morals, and values.

Best Answer

that not true because if a man knows that there are women out there that are willing to prove that they not out to hurt him they he will see that there can love and trust again

Best Answer

How can you just assume you know this girl? Obviously she's not "too immature to understand" because she posted this question on the internet to try and understand!! Stop making assumptions about people you barely know.

Best Answer

the pot calling the kettle black! how do you know i don't know her? now youre making assumptions. stay in your own lane. the advise wasn't for you!

Best Answer

This question is similiar from what 've been through, unless am the opposite side, I have rejected someone who told me<br />
He inlove with me twice, and he said it never change his feelin and still wait for me,<br />
The situation is u can't pushed love, nomatter how beautiful what u offered to him<br />
Just liked blogdog said it different for a guy to deal with his feelin, there r deny, ego<br />
And pride that need to be healed, and those things r aside than sex<br />
Maybe what he need now is "friend" not a lover idk with other guys but word "lover/partner" bring out<br />
Pressure and demand that in this situation he couldn't handle<br />
Maybe when he can see clearly, he would find back his lost love in u<br />
Goodluck

Best Answer

You shouldn't focus on proving anything..just be patient and be there for him

Best Answer

tell him you're into that

Best Answer

Hello i am MISS MIRANDA SANTOS ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my husband back.I was going crazy mad and confuse when my husband left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR ABULU the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR ABULU about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my lovely husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR ABULU at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: abuluspiritualhome@yahoo com<br />
and get your problems solve like me

Best Answer

Well all you have to do is show him that love. Make him feel that he is the only man in your life. Dont have too many guy friends because maybe thats how his past relationship was. He will be insecure all the time with u. U dont have to wait. Just let him kno u r there to be there forever and u will help him get through his past by giving him something the last trick couldnt. And one major thing... Do something she couldnt do and KEEP HIM.

Best Answer

For the past 3 years now I have been looking for hindu Spell to bring back my love and success my business and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Shiva who gave me spell that I use to bring my love and business back on track, Now I am happy with my family once again.Please if any body need LOVE OR MONEY SPELL please contact Email: Dr shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo . com as he is the best u can think of.

Best Answer

My mouth is full of testimonies, Am miss PRECIOUS E my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Abulu and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr Abulu of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com

Best Answer

Is he in the healing stage? Or the healed staged? He can only love again if he is healed and only he can deal with that.

Best Answer

I ALWAYS TOLD MY MAN THAT I WOULD NEVER HURT. AND THAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM, I KNOW WHEN A WOMAN SAY THAT IT'S HARD FOR A MAN TO BELIEVE. IT WHEN HE HAS HEARD THOSE LINE'S BEFORE SO ALL YOU CAN DO IS SHOW HIM LIKE THEY SAY ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Best Answer

One of the unwritten rules of love is that it is not right to ever burden a current lover or potential lover with whatever has happened to you in the past. It is simply not fair. It is not your job to help him "heal." Love is always a major risk for anyone; those of us who are old enough to have had our hearts broken know that. It is a risk we either decide to take or not. If he is not ready for a relationship at this time, then he should not be spending any serious time with you. It is wrong and unfair for him to want you to prove that you won't hurt him. In any case, how could anyone prove such a thing? You have no idea whether or not you will wind up hurting him. You can only state that this is not your current intention. If that is not enough, let him go. If you are worried about losing him, don't; so far, he is too hung up on his past to commit to anything anyway.

Best Answer

I didn't know love had any rules at all

Best Answer

Let him heal THEN get with him until then girl keep it moving life is too short and there are too many men with less issues out there!

Best Answer

In his current state of mind, there's really nothing that you can do to change his mind right now. Give him time, as you already have, and that's the best you can do today.<br />
I'm a man and have been through similar situations so I'll tell you my experiences on that. When a guy is in love, he fully trusts his soul to his mate. He'll reveal himself to her and leave himself very vulnerable. That's not to say that women don't do that, but for a guy it's a major deal. After a guy breaks up from such a relationship, he feels hurt, depressed, and angry at himself for having fallen in love with someone who later broke his heart. Our tendency to "fix things" comes into play and we rationalize a logical answer to prevent us from going through that pain again. We decide not to fall in love again.<br />
Stupid, I know, but at that point we are in repair mode and this is how we deal with it. At that point smothering him with kisses won't make him look at you differently. He might still enjoy sex but it won't be with love or an emotional connection with you. In time this feeling will go away and he will forget all about his pain. That's the time you can tell him that you want him. Forget about telling him that you won't hurt him. At that point he will see only the joy of being with you and not the pain you might cause him someday, if ever.<br />
As the old saying goes, it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I may have that wrong but the message is the same.

Best Answer

absoluteley spot on !!!

Best Answer

I just try to understand him and not be to clingy with him, i'm not clingy in relationships in general anyway but if he can trust me that's a start and then maybe something more if enough chemistry is there

Best Answer

you can't cause you don't know.... And you're too young to make such promises..

Best Answer

When you really love him, it doesn't matter how long you have to wait. Because you're willing to wait for him, no matter what.

Best Answer