You do not need to struggle. Just be. After all, you are aware of your age gap. I am also in a situation, I am 50 and he is 31 years old. I am a widow and he is real single so he is also playing dad to my son. We celebrated our 6th year anniversary 4months ago. We enjoy each others' company.

Best Answer

tell him your he's wife not he's mother

Best Answer

Not the best timing to ask this question . . . it's hard to understand why one would want to raise a husband from childhood.

Best Answer

26 is not quite a child

Best Answer

Granted the age, but your words were "raising him" as a man. If he were not " child like" he would already be a man and one generally only raises a child. Regardless, best wishes to you both. As long as you are happy, it's all good.

Best Answer

His mom should have raised him to be a man........why marry a little boy for.

Best Answer

You may have to wait a decade or so...men usually don't mature until they're 38ish....

Best Answer

enlist him in the army

Best Answer

That's a mother's job.

Best Answer

dont do everything for him!

Best Answer

he wants me to tell immigration that i feel his love and its real hahaha what a joke he is, hes not coming her by me and if i can help it he will never use another victim

Best Answer

Keep his head between your legs for large portions of the day.
He'll catch on....

Best Answer