You'd be surprised how easy it is to function in any situation when you are sober and paying attention.<br />
It takes awhile, but you will be more creative!<br />
I was cool for a long time. One thing I've discovered in my old age is that Cool just doesn't matter!<br />
Hard work does. And it happens better straight and sober!

Best Answer

stop using drugs, listen to new bands, find something that inspires you, and work at making a new sound for yourself. i used to think that drinking made me a better singer, and it did for a while, then i just became too interested in drinking to bother with singing. now that i'm sober, while i still can't hit the notes like i used to, i can still manage to find a good time in it

Best Answer

Call them something else. Like exogenous music facilitation substances

Best Answer

heh

Best Answer

So you only have talent when you are under the influence of drugs?

Best Answer

not at all.. i just feel more engaged in what I am doing. I can still sing alright, but it's no longer fun. And if I'm not enjoying it, why should I bother. But.. I also.. really love singing.. its just become a chore, while sober

Best Answer

So you have to be under the influence to enjoy music? I guess I don't understand what that's all about. If that's true, then maybe music isn't the right fit to begin with.

Best Answer

Tattoo a fat black X in your hand. Or, better yet, get a personality.

Best Answer