You said "routine" somewhere down there. I feel ya. Recently my husband and I have tried role play? It's kind of goofy at first, but it's been really fun for us! Much more fun since we've gotten past the awkward stage of just jumping right in. You also said nothing too freaky? It's only as freaky as you make it!

Best Answer

Try a different bed.

Best Answer

chilly pepper,hehehe

Best Answer

What do you mean by "too freaky?"

Best Answer

Like toys or out of the ordinary thing lol

Best Answer

Have you read the Kamasutra, and have you tried all of the positions in the book?

Best Answer

No.. I havent

Best Answer

Start with that. there are many different types of books on the Kamasutra. I suggest you and your bf go to Barnes and Noble and pick out one together. It should be in the love and romance section.

Best Answer

Thanks ill have to do that

Best Answer

Well, if you're the one having trouble, let me ask you this, what "does it" for you? What get s you hot?

Best Answer

Depends on the day.. I just think its the build up before hand.. I enjoy it but sometimes that's it

Best Answer

It sounds like you need a partner who is into foreplay. Someone who will take their time and make love to you. You can kinda lead the way for a romantic evening with some candle light, rose petals or a glass of wine.

Best Answer

We do, do foreplay. I think it's just how long it lasts.. But I'm nervous to tell him that.. Cause im worried he'll think I don't love him. And I do, very much.
I want to plan something romantic but I feel like if I plan it it won't be as intimate then if he surprises me or something. He's talked about it but he hasn't done it..

Best Answer

It can still be just as intimate if you help the process along. Sometimes guys are just dumb and we need help.

Best Answer

Haha alright, I can try that. Thank you
And thanks for actual answers hah

Best Answer

You are most welcome. Good luck.

Best Answer