My wife does everything she can to not have any kind of physical contact. Yesterday when we had a couple of hours free for some VERY much needed sex, she said she was on her period. This was a blatant lie, I know her periods more than her and I'm in charge of the trash. It's been about a week. A WEEK. That's not even the half of it. When I DO get physical contact it's like she's a five year old who was told to do some boring task. COMPLETELY not into it, and she'll find a way to get out of the situation as quickly as possible. I need this to stop. I need intimacy. I've been quite clear about that from the very beginning. How do I let her know how serious I am?
JTjustice JTjustice 31-35, M 4 Answers Nov 18, 2012

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I only read the question

Best Answer

Why even post then jackass?

Best Answer

I bet you can find out why she is cold if you ask her and tell her how important this is to you. If not she needs to go to the DR maybe hormones. You are a good husband right?

Best Answer

I've always been a pretty horny guy, so we talk about it quite often. She knows how important it is, but what she doesn't know is I'm starting to get tired of it.
You're right, I have to tell her.

Best Answer

Divorce (you always can remarry)

Best Answer