Just speak plainly and honestly. Don't get overly dramatic or emotional. "So you heard that I'm into you? That's true, actually."

Best Answer

Also good answer...

Best Answer

Just go up to her and say hi, tell her she looks nice, or talk about a class you are in together.....

Best Answer

"She was told..." meaning you didn't tell her yourself?! Man... how about when you see her alone, take her to the side and say "There's been alot of rumors going around. And they're true! *smile* I'd really like to get to know you better. (Then, let her talk)

Best Answer

I didn't tell her... And there were no rumors... Someone who figured it out told her.. Anyway that just might work

Best Answer

Like a boss! Man up

Best Answer

Hey Im the quiet kid in the corner that only makes a couple comments a day and there funny as hell most of the time.... Anyway I need to do this also

Best Answer

Its a little crazy but it just might work. Hello....you know how everyone used to start a conversation. Life is awkward just say what you have to say.

Best Answer

XD... "So how's the weather on ur side of the room" that kind of stuff

Best Answer

Basically. Just talk and eventaully it will be brought up, you may aswell get it over with. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Be STRAIGHTFORWARD. Tell her that you like her and want to sit down to talk with her. When somebody KNOWS that you like them, they start to like you back. ((As long as you are POLITE about it and not creepy)) if she laughs AT you and seems to push you away, TAKE THE HINT: Leave her alone, avoid eye contact and forget her...she will surly forget you.

Best Answer

Is she beautiful? I am sure she is. Make your move. Just do it. Take your time. Do it before is too late. I hope that helps.

Best Answer