NO SILLY answers from people who don't believe in God
sleepinheavenlypeace sleepinheavenlypeace 16-17, F 8 Answers Jan 12 in Community

Hey and Blessings from above🌈🙏🌈. I whant 2 share a site with U. BUT also point at Ephesian 6.. And the armor of God!! And read the Psalms. U can get a lot of food from the Lord there.. Here under is the link. Take care of U Duke57 http://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/

Best Answer

I would turn to the many verses regarding it. There are lists of them online. Google "verses on spiritual warfare". <br />
To my mind, they are mostly about remembering that the warfare is often fought in spirit, not body. That being aware of God and mindful of Him and the desire for truth are core. To pray and to stay away from sinful acts and influences. To be constant and mindful of the knowledge that the battle over the world has really already been won, and to stand in that. It is mostly about STANDING in the face of what would tempt or deceive, and to rest in truth. <br />
They are wonderful verses. Look them up. :)

Best Answer

Thank u

Best Answer

The bible would say, "Walk by the Spirit and you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh"

Best Answer

prayer...remember it is finished

Best Answer

Pray, stand firm in your faith and avoid the warfare as much as you possibly can.

Best Answer

LOL. Stop fighting.

Best Answer