MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Addiction

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?<br />
Hon, weight is just a number, it DOESN'T matter! Truly doesn't. The inside is more important then outside/looks. You'll find the right person for you once your meant to.<br />
RedScarletRose: My boyfriend/fiancé is my savior, he is the only reason I am still alive.

Best Answer

Pep talk alone isn't going to solve the problem. You need to alert the people you care about and trust most of your illness and seek medical attention. Don't delay and do your best to stick with eating a normal, healthy diet. Anorexia is a disease that can easily stick with you for the rest of your life, so the sooner you can get help, the better.

Best Answer

Sweetie you are Beautiful. You're like a butterfly. The butterfly can't see the beautiful colouring on their wings but everyone else can. What you need is a support system. YOu are beautiful. Don't let anyone else tell you that you are anything less than beautiful. You aren't fat trust you aren't. You just have to believe in yourself. I know it's hard but If you put your mind to it you can do it. Remember You are beautiful.

Best Answer

You Have To Get To The Bottom Of The Issue Which Is Yourself Image. Work Slowly To Correct It And At The Same Time Recover From Your Problem! Seek Help If You Think You Can't Do It Alone! Turn To Your Family And Those That Love You And Above All DONT GIVE UP! If Your Ever In Need Of Someone To Talk To I'm A Message Away And Good Luck!(:

Best Answer

Here is a good way to help you out with your issues. Find someone that will care about you, no matter how skinny, fat, healthy, or sickly you are. That will help you out of your situation.

Best Answer

yeah there is no such thing where i live !! the girls are b.i.t.c.h.e.s. the guys are A-holes
....no one cares about me .....they never have....

Best Answer

Well believe it or not we might be an endangered species, but we are still around. Just got to look for us. Me; my gf dumped me last monday so I been more suicidal and nucking futs then I normally am.

Best Answer

Dont worry you will get better

Best Answer

The best thing you can do for yourself is do something for someone else. Get outside of yourself. Stop looking at yorself. When you focus your attention on someone who seems as if they may need some then you will begin to stop obssesing bout You. You will begin to see happiness in anothers eyes, that YOU are the giver of that happiness, and you will soon find a love for yourself which will become your new obsession ;)

Best Answer