Like most people who have this complaint, your problem isn't in being "too emotional", but rather not having control over emotions that serve no purpose other than to create more drama around you. Here's a step by step guide to eliminate such behavior.<br />
1. Stop watching tv. It's giving you a really shïtty sc<x>ript to read.<br />
2. Stop worrying about what other people think. You have enough of your own issues to care about theirs.<br />
3. Learn to feel instead of think. 90% of your brain activity is a form of self torture, will solves nothing and aren't even ex<x>pressions of feeling as much as they are hysterical outbursts.<br />
4. Get away from your parents, who will just perpetuate the infantile reactions.<br />
5. Drop the anger, fear and other forms of self-BS. Sometimes when we feel fearful, we cover it up with anger. In this way, emotions can be liberating or confining. Be a clear window for your emotions to shine through, and you will learn to enjoy them instead of fear them. <br />
This is a rather short guide for now but should get you from your front door to a psychotherapist's office for further brain de-programming.
just wish for it. it worked for me
you might want to look up Highly sensitive people. i recently found out that im one. if i knew that when i was younger it would have saved me from a lot of pain. its not a bad thing if you can understand it.