what i mean is that it became a habit. a go to for stress. replace that with something else, something better, and for at least three days watch yourself closely. also- do you bottle up your anger? if so, purposely let off a little steam now and again- controlled steam

Best Answer

“You might imagine that a person would resort to self-mutilation only under extremes of duress, but once I'd crossed that line the first time, taken that fateful step off the precipice, then almost any reason was a good enough reason, almost any provocation was provocation enough. Cutting was my all-purpose solution.” <br />
― Caroline Kettlewell, Skin Game

Best Answer

ask god to help you stop

Best Answer

I don't believe in him

Best Answer

I think it comes down to realizing that you are in total control of what you do, and then deciding to stop.

Best Answer

This is the sort of help best sought from a professional. Not judging, just informing. I'd give you better advice if I had any to give.

Best Answer