I have anxiety and I worry about everything. I always feel like I'm a bad person. Here in the past few days this girl that I loved and she feels the same way told me on the 4th of July she kissed another guy and has feeling for him. And now she has to pick him or me... I'm just tired of feeling sad and worrying about everything. My doctor gave me meds but I don't want to talk them and always be on them. All my friends tell me I'm to nice of a person and I'm always happy. I just need some advice how to get out of the dumbs and feel good about my self agian.
Jonmumford Jonmumford 18-21, M 12 Answers Jul 7, 2012

The people advising you to "man up" don't know ****. Take time. Figure it out. You aren't weak.

Best Answer

ok. you're weak. no girl should have that much power over you. second i think you need to grow a spine and a selfesteem, you need to move on, forget about her she intensionally broke your heart. Don't show her that you care too much because, she's thriving off of that attention. girls like that have selfesteem issues of their own deep down, they might not seem like it, but any time you need two guys in your life says a lot about how you feel as a person, and any time you kick someone down to make yourself feel good, there's some self esteem issues. my advice for you is to do you and don't depend on a girl for all your happiness.

Best Answer

Thanks for being real and showing me how it is. I agree I am being weak

Best Answer

You love her of course you're hurt hun :). Broken hearts take a long to to heal and yes believe it or not you will heal and find another to love. I know from experience. I bet you feel like no one else could replace her and you wont feel this way about anyone else... truth is you wont and thats a good thing because you don't want someone who with brake your heart, you want someone who the treat it tenderly and love you in the same you you love them. Dude don't hide from the pain cry if you need to let it and then let it go with time. And keep yourself busy and do some of the things you love and try new fun things too! :] if you'd like you can message me. Rest easy.

Best Answer

you dude, I think you need to get some self esteem. That's an important think to get. =). Love yourself, be yourself, act freely. I don't know if it fits here, probably not, but there's one quote, which kinda gets me going. Do you know what's the difference between a coward and a brave man? There's no difference, only that, that "brave" man becomes brave because he chooses so. I'd advise you to train, but I'm a fan of working out, so I might be a little bit incorrect. All in all, take care of yourself.

Best Answer

I understand how you feel, but time will heal, try not to let her get the best of you, stiffen up and you'll be just fine. I promise, that day will come and you'll find someone just for you.

Best Answer

I feel you. I've been there. Not a good feeling. Read any one of the stories in my profile and you will see how I got over that and moved on to finding and having the woman of my dreams. You will get past this.

Best Answer

**hugs** Heartbreak sucks. You're not a bad person. It will get better, promise. Just takes time.

Best Answer

Go ahead and take the meds for now, they will help you. You are only 19, hopefully you will go through a few more gals before you find the right one. Its all part of life. It isn't because you are a bad person. Its called life. This to shall pass. Luv Lucy

Best Answer

unfortunately you sound just like me. the pain is unbearable there's nothing you can do about it. my suggestion workout and workout hard

Best Answer