My ?friends? all hung out with each other all summer, 2 to 3 times a week. While I sat home lonely and getting increasingly depressed. Now I see them every day for work again, and I feel very hurt, almost betrayed, by them. They can all tell there's something wrong, but I don't want to talk to them about it and risk sounding like the whiny twit I'm sure I sound like now lol. I just want it to go away. How?
zarfle zarfle 36-40, F 5 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

im in the exactly same situation as u are and i dont know what to do either :(

Best Answer

I agree that it is best to talk to them- or you grow some balls and find other friends!

there is nothing "whiny" about either choice-- but if you choose not to talk to them, work is going to be mighty uncomfortable for you! Life is too short to play guessing games with your friends!

Best Answer

You should have an open conversation with your friends and tell them how you feel, if they care about you. they will make sure to be more sensitive about your feelings...if not, you shall definitely find better friends,

P.S: Engaging in an open conversation is always helpful, there is nothing wrong in it...speaking your mind and heart is all that is needed

Best Answer

If they didn't ask you to hang out then perhaps you are percieving the relationship in a different way to them. It will also not help your friendship if they can feel that there is something wrong with you and they have no idea what. Figure out if they are really the sort of friends who would hang out with you over holidays or if you are just making more of it than it is.

Best Answer

I think that's y I'm so hurt, I care a lot about these people and I don't think they feel the same.

Best Answer

Then ask them out socially and take if from there. A clean slate

Best Answer