LinzeMarie LinzeMarie 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 1, 2012

Boyfriend?

The formula to be happy is

1.Don't expect anything from anybody

2.Don't depend on others......no matter however close they are

Best Answer

dont hate yur life . a saying that i have is " be happy" and i write that on my papers at school if im having a bad day .. or i write a heart on my hand .. to remind my self that i am loved . just remmebr ,, you are the one controllling yur life .. (: i hope i helped.

Best Answer

Since these posts are from about a year ago, how are you doing now?

Best Answer

if u r a dreamer, then start dreaming if that makes u feel better!:)

Best Answer

F it one and all...

You can believe in god or you can believe in man

you can believe within yourself and find hope, this is your world. your time. your moment.

for what it is worth is what you made it and it can be said of you

that you died with a smile cherishing it all.

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

don't hate your life, care for yourself and do fun things you like, it will make things easier.

Best Answer

I try but I'm a dreamer not a do-er. I also don't like doing things without my boyfriend but he doesn't do anything besides work and sleep.

Best Answer

spend some time sleeping with him and say hey lets go do something i'm board, if you don't can you get someone to do something with me, he will do what ever you want then

Best Answer

If you hate your life.. start changing it to something you like

Best Answer

ehh.. I do too sometimes.... have since I was a kid.. you'll get over it.. time to start living for yourself.... & read teh bible. :] that's how.

Best Answer