Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 16 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Romance & True Love

You just take a deep breath and start loving you. You decide to spend time with yourself and enjoy yourself. You tell him you'd like to just be friends. You don't spend so much time around him. You remember that you're thirteen. You're a little girl. Nothing wrong with that actually, take pride in it. You're just thirteen, a beautiful little thirteen year old girl and you will take things at your own pace, and be thirteen.<br />
I remember you, remember me?

Best Answer

Kinda. :)

Best Answer

Anyways, you're thirteen, remember it. And I'm 15 so... yeah, I get it. I'm not trying to tell you you're a child because I'm an adult. I'm telling you we're kids.

Best Answer

Oh, oke! I used to have a friend who was 15...but she left. :(

Best Answer

You can't really. It's not just a switch that you can flip. I'm sixteen, and i may not have ever dated anyone, but for some reason people still ask me for relationship advice lol :) so I say that if you two REALLY love each other, then go for it, as long as you reach the age of consent before you start doing the "other" stuff that tends to go with relationships

Best Answer

Awws:((((((((:D:P:(<br />
Hmmmmmmmmmm :P I think you should find something about him that you hate? And that will let you stop loving him:D:P

Best Answer

you told "1kitori37" you are 13, you are very young to have a relationship.<br />
i guess you don't know what love is, you have feelings for him you think that's love but it's not.

Best Answer

Is he into you? And ask yourself....why would a 17 year old guy be after a 13 year old girl. He really is too old. Would you at 17 want to be with a 13 year old? Just think about that...and make a good choice. Sounds like it would not be a good situation.

Best Answer

He seems into me. We used to be good friends. :)

Best Answer

What is the problem as long as you both know how to behave, and stick to it? If you love each other truly you'll have the mutual respect to make it work. If you don't, then it won't last anyway. End of....

Best Answer

is it love or lust? and the age difference isnt bad. my moms best fren has been with her husband for 10 yrs and the age difference is eight yrs

Best Answer

Love. I'm not interested in any of that for a while...

Best Answer

If he's way older, then wait for him to die.

Best Answer

Well STOP!!

Best Answer

Yeah, how? :(

Best Answer

I am a beta:P AWESOME I saw you before on here:P Um I just told you one way I think:P:D

Best Answer

Who are you talking to?

Best Answer