I have been depressed for along time, fianly got help and am on my second your of taking effexor(venelfaxine). 75mg then 150mg then 225mg. But it started to get better, started on lower dosis, and it now back down to 75mg Started to be able to feel pleasure again, everything was improving even to the extent i started school/college again. But now I starting to feel moody/emotional/lonely again. I am i bit stressed(but not too much for me to handle). Everyday it gets slightly worse mabey its because its winter and am not getting enough sunlight(seasonal depression). My doctor did warn me about backlashes but I realy want to compleat my education, aleady dropped out once before. How do i stop myself from dropping back in to a bad spiral of stress, missing homework and more depression
CookieDoughFK CookieDoughFK 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Depression

Depression is internal - and it will have to be "cured" internally as well...Anti depressants will work only for a time but it will come back unless the source / root is cured. Start by being thankful and realize that you are actually more blessed than others. If you need a friend, an ear, we'd be here. :)

http://www.43things.com/entries/view/417512

Best Answer

You can't. I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but it's the truth. It's a sickness, and you just have to deal with it one way or another.

Best Answer

It's simple after knowing the stages of grief which is repeating. These are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. all you have to do is go to acceptance, survive it and go back to denial.

Best Answer

try looing for one good thing or feature in / of every day....celebrate it...begin slowly, don't judge...just experience beauty in every form you find it...let it elevate your consciousness to an atmospher of appreciation...

Best Answer