Sometimes, I see spirits entering my home when my front door is opened. Sometimes there are three knocks on the door, but no one answers when you ask who is there, before I open the door. My family knows not to open the door when no one answers. I also hear them coming through the walls or windows - it sounds like a thump. My home is filled with unwanted spirits. How do I get them to leave? I have had 3 house blessings, with no effect.
msugarnini msugarnini 56-60, F 12 Answers Jan 20 in Community

Then pray and be patient.

Best Answer

This I can do well. Thank you Sesi1990

Best Answer

Go get meds...

Best Answer

Not funny

Best Answer

you mad bro?

Best Answer

I am not mad. I am just tired of being attacked by something that I can't see, and things that are from a different dimension. I'm frustrated.

Best Answer

If you are interested in the paranormal then please take a look at my website. www.ghostdimensions.co.uk Thank you

Best Answer

I have had some problems with spirits in my house as well. My family is Native American and we smudged the house. It seemed to help. Google "smudging" and you can find the information you need there. Good luck!

Best Answer

You poor old thing,it must be so unsettling for you to be going through that. Take care,and things will gradually becomes clear. "Cheers"

Best Answer

there are cultures out there that deal with superstitious practices, witch doctors, witches and sorcery. they use amulets or stones to keep spirits out of your house. for example, the Chinese. they are well known for using charms to keep out spirits. I would do research...and find places in your area with these kinds of shops. or research and order products online.

I also agree with sesi1990.

Best Answer

Thank you Morayla. I will research charms. At this point, I will do almost anything

Best Answer

thank you for BA! :) and good luck! some spirits stay trapped in houses they pass away in.

Best Answer

My house was built on a lot that was always empty. 23 years ago, my house was built, and we moved in 2 days after completion. No one has ever lived in this house.

Best Answer

Sylvia Browne used to tell them to leave.....Go to the light .

Our custom, no kidding, is to put salt around the whole exterior of the house ( on the ground).......IDK if it works, but I have heard from some that it does.

Best Answer

Hi Nadyia. I have tried salt, salt with cayenne pepper, salt with witches chalk. They won't go away.

Best Answer

just don't run upstairs... I tell you, it never helps...go for the DOOR!

Best Answer

Although this may be a joke to you, I don't find it funny. I am attacked daily by these things. I see nothing amusing by your response

Best Answer

put some rock salt in front of every opening... it should do the trick

Best Answer

Thank you Dixy22, but I have already tried that. It has no effect on them.

Best Answer

am sorry.. have u tried contacting them? maybe there's something they want from you?

Best Answer

Hi dixy22. I spoke with a palm reader today and she told me someone sent these things to me, out of jealousy. I have never been to a card or palm reader, so I don't know whether or not to believe this

Best Answer

Oh well Dixi,back to the drawing board with the Salt trick.

Best Answer