midnightsmistake midnightsmistake 18-21, F 14 Answers Oct 5, 2011

when you where born you beat out millions of ***** cells to get to the egg so it was fertile.in your mother'd womb.so you see your already a winner,I would never kill my self and make my enemies happy,think about this.choose to live and make them misserbale

Best Answer

My best friend committed suicide...and he regretted it. He came to me in a dream shortly after because I was tormented with the thoughts of what could I have done to help..why did he feel so strongly about this...and he came in my dream and apologized...I woke up sobbing. Whether you realize it or not..or even believe me it does have effects on the ones you love..and the ones who love you. There is nobody in this world that is not loved at all. -gives you a great big hug- It'll be alright. Get yourself an outlet..I used to be that way, but i saw how it effected his family when he did that, and he thought he wasn't loved. It is sad though that some are not shown love until it's too late. But you're never alone. <3

Best Answer

You need to go see your Doctor for help immediately. It is likely you are suffering from depression and this is very treatable. <br />
You can also seek help/advice by following the link below.<br />
http://www.suicide.org/index.html

Best Answer

WEll, Captainelite, what about having her ashes scattered? then she won't be trappe d in a cemetary plot. what about some creativity--<br />
God, have mercy on me and let me die I want to kill myself so badly

Best Answer

"Living for yourself is pointless." <br />
-[forgot whose quote this is...maybe Thomas Edison's or someone like that...]<br />
I've suicidal thoughts pretty much everyday.It's hard to get over,but what helps me is thinking of all those who were there to help make my life liveable.I want to be there for them too,and make their lives better like they did for me.Just something to think about.:)

Best Answer

Thank you diewasseratte.... for posting the number. Suicidal thoughts are usually associated with severe depression, which is treatable. Please call the hotline or go to an emergency room...

Best Answer

look,at everyone as if they are souls just wondering the earth,think evil things e.g dissecting anyone who is making your life hell,listen to loud music,pray and just smile and act like everything is wrong,see a psycologist thats all that helps me :)

Best Answer

smile like they is nothing wrong ;) avoid the pain

Best Answer

a phycologist would be good if i had one. i did have a college phycotherapist. he was brill. kept me on the right track. but college wont pay for his services so ive lost that bit of sanity. my husband has left and i dont see my family. i have noone. if i leave noone will miss me. i am just selfish just like TtLl said. its over. there is nothing left.

Best Answer

Could you look at traveller2005 - he's got a post that he is in a few hours - Its been up like an hour - I've viewed his pasts question - I don't think EP's are going to stop him - maybe you can - maybe you can help yourself

Best Answer

I used to feel like this, you need to talk to a professional as strongreeneyes suggests, after I took some meds and changed my life, I made a complete recovery.<br />
Going to see the Dr is the first step to feeling better and a happier life.<br />
You would be surprised as to how many people feel like this sometimes in their life.

Best Answer

Stop being so ******* selfish! If you decide to do it, then i hope you sacrifice urself, maybe you can be someones meal or let someone use ur organs!

Best Answer

I know someone who used to want to kill herself until she was faced with the harsh reality of being in a cemetary plot forever. It was her biggest dream to travel and experience things and the sheer thought of being forever in one solitary place scared the cuts right off her arm.<br />
Find what you love and use it as a means of staying alive.

Best Answer

1-800-273-8255 National suicide prevention hotline. Please call.

Best Answer