I want to have sex, but I don't want to give it to just anyone...so how do I hose down the flame of desire? I just want to snuff it out and think of it no more. What should I do? sammylou4u if you knew where I lived, you'd understand why I don't want just anyone..nothing "excludes" me from having sex, I just want it with the right person, is that so much to ask? Ahh I just want not to think about it..is it possible?
WondersBeyondOurGalaxy WondersBeyondOurGalaxy 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 6, 2009

Ummm- how to put this delicately ? You -uh- take care of the problem yourself...You know, with toys or oils and stuff.

Best Answer

I don't know how to put this... you can **********, or you can have sex with a friend, i've thought about that, because in my life any relationship i've had i realized that i didn't really knew my girlfriend, but i do trust my best friend (who is a girl) so for a first time, both me and her can trust each other and learn something out of it. After all, you can see sex as 2 different thing, you can see it as entretainment, and there's nothing wrong about it, or you can see it as being with someone you love and give him/her some proof of love or something, from where i'm standing, the second one looks way too complicated.

Best Answer

Focus more on the things you do and can have..I have done what you are wanting to do ,many times..Not for any other reason apart from it didn't sit right with me...So i do know it is entirely possible..Other times however its not so easy!!!...Stay true to yourself,and not to stereotypes or expectations.Thats all i can offer as an answer..

Best Answer

okay..it's totally normal to have those desires.but ts good to realise when you're not ready to act on them.<br />
it starts with the mind,if u can be careful what goes into ur mind:literature,movies,talk..i think toning dowm the sex content there would help.again,it is normal.

Best Answer

am asking the same question.... but no answer yet... (just it's not about sex in my case :P )

Best Answer

You channel them into creative outlets.

Best Answer