I've been there. There was a time when I actually marked my calender "Haven't killed myself yet". This isn't a joke nor is it something to trade quips about. <br />
If you don't have a Suicide Prevention Hotline call me. 1-406-868-0448 I'll listen.

Best Answer

Www.suicidehotline.com<br />
You are on the internet anyways so look up that website please. Hope all goes well.

Best Answer

Thanks. I actually just got off the phone with someone.

Best Answer

Have you tried camping and fishing? :D

Best Answer

Just stop wanting.

Best Answer

Get laid.

Best Answer

Look whats happened thats that bad what its making you want to kill yourself? <br />
life is a challenge everyone on this earth has there ups and downs, i admit i find it harder than others sometimes but i get on with it, sometimes i even think we are here as a punishment sometimes but i keep at it, trying, making an effort for me, my child, my family, friends and others. I look for the little things that can mean so much, nature has so much beauty, seeing my child grow, decorating my home, fun nights out etc. Basically we all could kill ourselves tomorrow but its more of a challenge to keep going just look on it as a game even dont take it that serious as to wanting to cut it short as life really is too precious for that.

Best Answer

Find something you love and give your life a meaning. If there is at least one person to live for, life is worth it. That's what's keeping me from suicide.

Best Answer

You mean more than life itself..you may not feel like you do but its true.. I feel like escaping some where far and never looking back...<br />
But i would only be running away from my problems.. confront your fears.. stare it in the face and fight the good fight.. talk to a friend even if you have to turn to EP. LISTEN TO: Who Am I - Casting Crowns.. STAY STRONG!

Best Answer

First you are not a mistake of being. Second, I had a friend kill herself. She forgot the people left behind. Their pain does not stop. it is a scab worn everyday of the rest of their lives. It bleeds off and on, but never heals. Third, think biochemistry. It is a component to feeling this way. Go see a doctor about it. Life is fleeting and gone soon. You are an ex<x>pression of love.

Best Answer

Deal with your depression. You do not really want to die, you just want the pain to end. Focus on healing the pain. Depression .... Brain chemistry is dictating how you think, how you feel, what you do, ... Everything. Why give messed up brain chemistry so much power over your life? You have the power to turn away from depressing thoughts, erroneous depressing thoughts, and beliefs. Go against the depression and seek a therapist's help right away. Your brain chemistry does not deserve to conquer your life... Why sucomb to it? I was there where you are for 7 years so I know the pain. It is something that can be overcome. If there was a crisis or trauma involved in the onset of your depression and you have flashbacks that is call PTSD. There are answers out there. There are books you can read to help set your mind to the positive. Just like physical pain, mental/ emotional pain is treatable. Depression also causes physical pain.... Don't let yourself lose years in the dark, reach out for help.<br />
One thing you can reap the benefits of right away is taking OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS. Two capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at dinner time. It has been clinically proven to support normal brain functioning. If you have more questions about how I overcame my 7 year depression, please feel free to send me a private email.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

stop looking at all the negative, realize that sadness and suffering is not eternal, see the beauty in reality, even in the sadness of it. Stop worrying...stop beating yourself up...surround yourself with people who do the same...understand that you are worthy of happiness.

Best Answer

I know it is really hard. I do. Yesterday was the third worst day of my life and I really thought about killing myself again. I've developed a good network and get help when I need it. Last night I told my bf I was upset and why and he reminded me that I am special and he loves me and that he will listen to me without judging. <br />
Believe people when they say they love you and care about you. I know it is hard to believe sometimes.<br />
The best advice I've ever gotten when the pain is really strong is to just hold on until tomorrow. Things always look better tomorrow. <br />
Hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer

Look on the brighter side of your life...it isn't all that bad!!There has got to be at least one thing that keeps you going and it is that one thing you should always keep focusing on!!!Every one of us has a dark side and I know it is very hard to see thing in a positve way when we live in a negative place.If you have ever seen the movie Shawshank Redemption when buddy was talking about how hope was a good thing even when his world was turned upside down....there are many just like him in this world!!They can't take you from yourself and it is yourself and only yourself that can break the chain of self defeat!!

Best Answer

This is when depression kicks in and these thoughts come to mind. Try to alleviate your moods with things you like or enjoy doing.

Best Answer

Learn to find beauty in everything. Go soul searching, if u dont like your life change it.

Best Answer

Respect yourself and do things. There must be things you enjoy doing and if there isn't? Try to find something that you would enjoy. Your not even halfway through life yet.

Best Answer

I don't know but I'll tell you if I ever figure that one out for myself

Best Answer

find out why you want to and kill them!

Best Answer

please don't do that! you came into this world for a reason! don't leave it before you should!!

Best Answer

please try and talk to someone please

Best Answer

Sorry To Hear. :( You can't stop your thoughts but you can distract them. Are you depressed? Animals can help with that. Try to take up a hobby. Knitting, crocheting, drawing, playing an instrument, ect.

Best Answer