I've had friends in elementary school but I stopped communicating with them in middle school and now I'm in the middle of high school. They are in my some of my classes and I want to be friends with them like I was in elementary school but I don't know how to talk to them and I think they think I'm weird and don't want to associate with me. I'm a loner. What should I do?
PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 6 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Loneliness

loner. Okay I already like you! just like I was in school. I'd say if you want to reconnect on some level. Start by just saying "hi" in the hall and if you have a chance do one of those "remember when stories" with them.. something funny usually would break any ice. Then maybe you would make plans to hang out sometime. Whats the worst that will happen? usually not much.. :) good luck!

Best Answer

Just go and ask if you can hang out with them at recess or something. I'm sure they won't refuse if they are old friends. Maybe bring something you can share, and offer them some of it.

Best Answer

I'm in highschool- we don't have recess anymore

Best Answer

Oh, sorry. Thought you said you were in middle school. Same applies, but during lunch period or spares. And if you don't have fixed seating in classes, just go ask if it's ok to sit beside them. But usually people will want to sit in the same places, so that will be tough. But if seating is changing often, then try doing that.

Best Answer

Also, just be friendly to everyone in class. Talk to whoever you sit beside, and offer help to people when you're done your work early.

Best Answer

Honey at your age, remember this....Friends come and go...however, Enemies accumulate....this is the natural flow of things...no news is good news...just pick up where you left off like nothing happened and all will be forgiven...savior the moment, don't sabotage the memory....

Best Answer

If they were your friends, just go over to them. In a few minutes you'll feel like they were never away.

Best Answer

Start talking to them and take it from there

Best Answer

Facebook, Classmates, phone book

Best Answer