hmm idk i use to be like that around girls but not anymore so i know how you feel. hmmm may be you should just friend him on FB and just chat some time.

Best Answer

Ok, I kinda went through the same thing. You were already introduced to one another and you have exchaged smiles at church. I would send him a friend request in facebook. You can start by commenting on his status or things (without being compulsive or a psycho, hehe!) and eventually you will find a conversation piece such a funny pic and you can send him a message about it. The messege it's the catch. This is a less invasive and more lay back way to meet him, given your circumstances and personality. After some facebook contact it will be a lot easier to talk to him person or find topics to talk about. <br />
Now... he recently broke up, plus you don't know him. Don't go after him with "having a relationship ideas". He needs time and space to recuperate/heal/find stability. Beware of becoming a rebound. However, you can become his friend and get to know him. Perhaps a romantic relationship will never develop between you two (or maybe it will, with time) but at leasty you will have found a friend. I hope my advice help you some!

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm not looking to have a relationship with him since I don't know him, I'm just interested as hell in getting to know him. The thing is, we were introduced a couple months ago and now it seems weird to friend him. I'm super scared he won't accept the request and then I'll just feel like a freak every time I see him.

Best Answer

Then next time you bump with him at church I would say "hello, ___. How are you? It's nice to see you, I'm ____'s friend!" He will probably say "hi". After that, friend request?
Or just wait for the moment, if you two are active at church, it will come the time in which you will be able to talk. As for me,
I am not a shy person.I would send him the friend request anyway. If he doesn't accept, I wouldn't worry, it's not a death sentence. I have been denied and I have denied as well. The guy I am currently seeing is extremely shy, he saw me at church and sent me a friend request without ever exchanging a word in person with me. I accepted him because I already had noticed him. :)

Best Answer

After church invite him out for a cup of coffee or a light bite of lunch (no pressure) so you two can get to know each other better. I'd stay away from FB. It would be best to approach him in person. Let me know how it works out.

Best Answer

He probably isn't seeking a relationship if him and his girlfriend just broke up. If I were you I'd give it a minute then just go up and talk to him.

Best Answer

Dress up as a nun and give him a ***** tease.

Best Answer

Just be a friend. You should be able to talk with him just as you would any friend. If you don't have that, you really don't have anything more then a crush.

Best Answer

That's what I just said, I was crushing on him. We aren't friends, we've only met one time. I'm wondering how I break into talking to him.

Best Answer