I constantly disagree with him, but I can't voice my opinions because if I somehow manage to get him angry, no matter how I phrase it. I can't even question what he says if they don't make sense because if I do then he gets angry (and possibly starts hitting me).
OneLooseEnd OneLooseEnd 13-15, M 5 Answers Mar 12 in Health

Sounds like he is battling angry issues. You should pray for him . Go to a therapist . I have father issues as well not as bad. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Best Answer

I'm atheist...

Best Answer

Therapy doesn't help, I went, hated the experience.

Best Answer

He will appreciate you taking a stand as long as you are respectful and tell him why you feel the way you do........ don't just get angry and yell...

Best Answer

He won't appreciate it. I tried, he said that I was being rude and that I should respect him.

Best Answer

Simply avoid debating him. You can still hold your opinion, nothing needs to change there.

Best Answer

He yells at me, and says things that any person with half a brain should realize are idiotic and incorrect.

Best Answer

Don't.

Best Answer

When you find out, tell me. I could use the same advice

Best Answer

It's especially frustrating because he always claims that I should have my own opinions.

Best Answer