demanda demanda 41-45, F 8 Answers May 27, 2010

I am afraid that the chances of you succeeding are slim. Some people are naturally dominant, others naturally submissive, with most of us somewhere in between. I have a very strong personality. I have been told that in a professional setting I am intimidating and dominating. However, in personal relationships, I am incapable of being a dominant in a dominant-submissive master-slave relationship.<br />
You might be able to get him to role play as a Dom, but it won't be totally convincing and may be a total flop, depending on his acting skills.<br />
Have you discussed this with him? That is probably the best first step. If he is as shy as you indicate, he is probably as much of a Sub as you. Consider getting both of you a Dom to be your Master. He might find this an acceptable or even desirable approach to meeting your needs.<br />
---------------<br />
I come back to the question of have you discussed this with him? Have you shared with him your deepest darkest fantasies and he shared his with you? I suspect that both of you will be shocked, amazed, and possibly pleased to learn about what you share in common. There may be things that he would give his right arm to try/do and would exchange with you for what you want/need.<br />
I think women are far more constrained about some things. For example, most women would be appalled to have another woman in bed with them and their husband unless they themselves were bisexual. Most women do not want their man having sex with another woman. On the other hand, a male-female-male ********* is a fairly common fantasy among men as is wife sharing and other forms of encouraging the wife to have sex with others. Just look in the EP stories under "hotwife" "shared wife" "*********." etc.<br />
I have never looked for Dominant or Submissive, but I suspect if you do you will find lots of stories by people with the same interest.

Best Answer

he is like you in the real world he is very confident and strong. he would never allow anyone else in our bed. i wish though. i think i am starting to dry up.

Best Answer

I am still trying to teach my husband as well how to be more dominate, I have found that realy just straight out telling him what i want, at the time i want it has been the most effective. He was a little hesitant at first, but the more i told him my desires, the more it seemed to turn him on. He has very much improved and realy is starting to get into it, however taking it up a notch has been a little more difficult. Realy, the only way to get what u want is to tell him, and he will let you know if he is enjoying it or not, and take it one step at a time, cause it realy has helped my husband and myself enjoy our sex life more. After all isnt it all about learning and enjoying each other, everyday can bring new experiances.

Best Answer

Depends upon what kind of domination you are seeking.<br />
Be honest with yourself first. Is being exposed in front of friends or in public what you want? Do you want him to "make" you give him a specific form of sex? Do you want him to make you sexually available to friends or strangers? What are your limits?<br />
Think these through first, for both your sakes. Once you decide what you really want, try leading him to your goal by acting out the edges of them. Dress according to your desires, gradually changing your attire from what you currently wear to something glaringly obvious eventually. Keep the sexual tensions high without being too blatant at first.<br />
Tell me what you want and I'll show you how to get there.

Best Answer

thanks for taking me seriously, any more advice. you seem to know something about this thankyou

Best Answer

Have you considered telling him, he can really turn you own by being strong and demanding in and out of bed? You love being controled.

Best Answer

i have told him several times, he turns me on just by standing in the same room, but in bed he just wont or cant take charge. ive even tried to take control but he wont have any of that. I miss adventurous sex

Best Answer

I hate to say it but it ain't gonna happen took me 24 years to figure it out almost close, but no gusto find yourself a dom and go on with life it is exhilarating.

Best Answer