flygirllady flygirllady 36-40, F 12 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Romance & True Love

OMG... I love Leos -- the sign of the lion -- but they are FIRST and FOREMOST in love with themselves... Leos should have been called EGOs. My apologies to the one in one-hundred-million Leos to whom this does not apply...

Best Answer

Leo will let you know how they feel...they are confident....you dont have to guess....

Best Answer

Leo men seem indifferent by nature and they are, even when they're interested.<br />
The way to tell they are interested is if they casually and indirectly give you an opening to tell them how great they are ( they are bossy and self assured but secretly need their egos stroked by members of the opposite sex)

Best Answer

Another option is that he's just clueless...

Best Answer

Leo man! Too funny. What makes you think those two are the options you have to choose from? Leo man might be genuinely hard to get, shy, waiting for a hard to get or a playing-to-be-hard-to-get woman that could be you and so on. It is not easy. Especially if you mix in astrology. Leo man!

Best Answer

You might try asking him?

Best Answer

I am a Gemini....so can't speak for a Leo man

Best Answer

A Leo man?! Why does that matter lol

Best Answer