pirage79 pirage79 31-35, M 7 Answers Mar 16, 2012

I wouldn't risk on my friendship to tell it - but if you are sure that she will understand, then go tell:]

Best Answer

do you have feelings for her because she has been there for you as your support? is she a crutch or is she someone who will walk alongside you in the long run? ...just some thoughts, if anything just say it but prepare yourself for anything.

Best Answer

No not a crutch - I have definitely fallen for her over a period of time....

Best Answer

I think if it was going to happen, it would have already (as in becoming more than best friends). You could go ahead and tell her, but you might be risking your friendship...

Best Answer

Ahh, but the other factors have not been mentioned - she got divorced 4 years ago, whilst I have been separated for a year following my "wife" having an affair. We have grown close over the past 3-4 years.....

Best Answer

Then ask her what she thinks of you guys becoming romantic...get her thoughts on it before you share yours.

Best Answer

look very simple awnser this is so obvious to figure out if she hasnt done anything to you but be afriend you no if someone likes you like that they show signs of affection in some way if not keep it as friends

Best Answer

I bet she already knows.

Best Answer

how would she no ilike to pretent people dont no what you think they no

Best Answer