He more or less broke up with me because he has too much going on and he doesn't have the time to spend with me. I thought it bothered me not spending enough time with him but spending no time with him sucks.
SassyStecher SassyStecher 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

Are you sure it's because he didn't have free time? That sounds like something a person says when they don't want to hurt your feelings. You should ask him directly, just be prepared in case it's not what you were expecting.

Best Answer

He's in the middle of divorce and he has three kids, his family isn't supportive of his divorce nor are his friends who are having a ruff time and he's been helping them out and on top of it all he works 50 hours a week. Also he's a co worker but we're kinda on different shifts.

Best Answer

Yeah... I think you've already waaaay overstepped some serious boundaries. Maybe you should do yourself a kindness and go for guys who aren't completely unavailable from the start.

Best Answer

I didn't go after him, he came after me! He started it and I told him I didn't want to get involved if he wasn't serious. And not I'm attached. I tried not to be. .

Best Answer

And if it weren't you, he would have picked someone else. I get that. You still chose to get involved, which is just bad on all kinds of levels. When it comes to what you want and deserve, do you really want to be someone's side dish or do you want to be treated as their equal partner? A married man will never consider you his equal. If he leaves his partner, is that what you want? To be with someone who seeks out side action when he's in a committed relationship?

Best Answer

He did leave his wife and I'm in the middle of divorce too. ..

Best Answer

He obviously broke up with you for a reason. Also he is married and needs time to breathe. You really should leave him alone and find someone else...just saying

Best Answer

I'm in the middle of divorce too. .. We're kinda in the same boat.. .

Best Answer

Yes and he broke it off with you so leave him alone as hard as it may seem....are you that desperate that you are going to try and force him to want you ?

Best Answer

No, I'm too afraid to even ask. .. I could easily find someone else. I have everything going for me. It was just so easy being with him.. .

Best Answer

It may have been easy at the time but now it is over and time to move on, hopefully he can make amends with his wife and family and do the right thing....

Best Answer

Has his situation changed that he would have more time to spend with you? Otherwise, why would we change his mind about breaking up with you?? You could try to talk to him, but that's all you can do.

Best Answer

I'm afraid to talk to him, I don't want to scare him away even more and we're still on friendly terms. I want to keep it that way. I don't want to loose him completely.

Best Answer