I really like her and she's perfect and talented. I've just revealed this crush to a trusted friend and she helped me a lot, but this trusted friend and my crush are best friends so I think there's a chance that she told my crush everything! I'm really worried because today, my crush avoided me and seemed cold to me, she didn't want to talk to me, I feel guilty, just like I've just hurt her :( What should I do now?
avrilunited avrilunited 16-17 10 Answers Apr 20, 2012

IF you can't TALK to someone ; how do you expect to have any kind of relationship ? <br />
COMMUNICATION is key to getting along .... if you can't TALK ; don't expect top have any kind of relationship with anyone ...

Best Answer

Tough one... thats always hard. Are you friends? Because that usually makes it easier if you guys know each other a bit. If you never talk to her before... I don't know I've never had the guts to do anything like that :/

Best Answer

i was a shy girl throughout school and so it was hard for me to initiate a conversation if someone had a crush on me unless he did it first. i think you just have to a a bit brave look at the girl's eyes and tell her what you feel and if she asks for time give her that. and if she is not interested be a man and move on...sometimes this irks the girl and make her try for you :P make it simple straightforward and like a man. :) all the best !

Best Answer

Is this girl shy too? When I was younger and found out a guy liked me I would start avoiding him because I was embarrassed. If you're too shy to say anything, write her a letter and give it to her. After that, the ball is in her court. You never know until you try... if you find out she doesn't like you back, don't take it too hard. And don't be afraid to try again the next time.

Best Answer

If you're too shy to tell her about your feelings, how do you expect to date her?<br />
Grab those bootstraps

Best Answer

She probably doesn't want you to know that she likes you so she is ignoring you. I learned this from my crush in middle school. Get over your fear of talking to her face to face and if you can't do that, ask someone for her phone number and talk to her about your crush on her to get it finished. Remember there are other fish in the ocean! Or you could write her a note!

Best Answer

The next time you see her tell her exactly what you told us, that she's talented and perfect, and tell her that the only reason that you told her friend, was because you were afraid she might not like you back. Hope this helps, answer mine if you can

Best Answer

maybe just confess 2 her? u wont no unless u try!! maybe shes shy 2 so just do it n if she rejects u then move on! theres plenty of fish in da sea!! trust me tho ive been through dis be4 n it worked 4 me! gud luck! hope u get 2gether :D

Best Answer