My family is all pushing for me to stay here in town but i rele just want to go to Bellarmine! i know that its the right choice for me. its the next step i need to take but how do i tell my family?
senior2013 senior2013 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I am guessing you have about a year before you leave for college. You have that much time to state your case that the school of your choice is the best fit for you. Do your best to keep this from becoming a major dispute. In the mean time do not give your parents cause to believe you need to be kept close to home under their watchful eyes.

Best Answer

using your mouth.

Best Answer

Say "I'm not staying home for college." It's pretty complex, but if you practice, you can probably pull it off.

Best Answer

Do whatever you want to, without regard to opinions of family or friends. You alone have to live with the consequence. You alone should therefore make the decision. If you do what your parents want instead, then you will still be living with the consequence for years, even after your parents have died of old age.

Best Answer

Tell them you aren't staying home for college.

Best Answer

Just go. Tell them you need to live your life and leave the nest.

Best Answer

Be prepared for "Mom tears" when you do that.

Best Answer

my moms not around

Best Answer

Not even joking "Mom tears " are the worst!

Best Answer

well my mom doesnt care drugs always have and always have been more important

Best Answer

sorry to hear that...so what are you worried about?? Sounds like you should get away!

Best Answer

im living with my cousin raising her baby its gonna be hard to break it to her that shes gonna have to be a mom

Best Answer

Wow..sounds like there are going to be alot of people growing up

Best Answer

yep guess so

Best Answer

call home from a few states away & tell them your not going to be home for awhile...

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer