I have been married for two years, and when I became pregnant we were on a good path, doing fine. Now all of a sudden we are on the verge of eviction, my husband is starting a new job that won't pay off for a while, and we have to move again. I was excited to announce it at first, but now all I can think about is my parents flipping out because they think I am not ready or something. I could be overreacting. I just have some left over anxiety from telling them the first time I guess. I know I'm not 16 this time, but it is still very nerve racking.
motherofzeno motherofzeno 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Motherhood

You got married when you were 16? Im not buying it.

Best Answer

could be some weird hillbilly arrangement Lone.. *wink*

Best Answer

I was 17 when I got married.

Best Answer

LOL@ Ikattarri

Best Answer

@motherofzeno Just tell them, it cant be worse then the first time you told them when you were 16?

Best Answer

Lone you know I have had to tell my Mama many times..

Best Answer

Give it time and they will figure it out on their own

Best Answer

Just say it.Its no sin.

Best Answer

change user name to motheroftwo

Best Answer

Or motherofZs because we have this thing about Z names, boy will be Zade and girl probably Zoey.

Best Answer

Like this: I am expecting my second baby...

Best Answer

That's a good question, and I've really thought about what I would do in your situation. <br />
I really don't like drama, or people giving me their opinions instead of trying to help. <br />
I don't think I'd say anything. <br />
Someday they will notice, and then you can tell them that you just didn't need to hear any negativity with all that you have to deal with already, so you just kept it to yourself.<br />
I hope everything turns out good for you.

Best Answer

Well that's the thing...they'll probably notice on Christmas. I am seriously showing, and there is some heavy kicking. I just hope if they're the ones to bring it up they keep it positive.

Best Answer

Tell them to join EP

Best Answer

I would wait until you move again. At least if they have a problem with it, you won't have to be surrounded by the hostility. <br />
And then you can say something like well........it looks like you might have another grandchild around the fourth of july etc........<br />
If they are upset with you , then they have bigger problems than you do. <br />
Good Luck.

Best Answer

I was kind of thinking of after the move also, less stress I suppose. And I think it will be more like Easter. Already got some kicking down there.

Best Answer

Well unless you have other plans you have to tell them someday...might as well sooner

Best Answer