Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 17 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in LGBT

If it is a real friend, she cares for you and loves you, she will understand.

Best Answer

Make out vigorously with her. She might get the hint.

Best Answer

But she's my friend, not my crush...

Best Answer

Who said you had to like her :o

Best Answer

Me! I'm not gonna kiss my best friend! Yikes! @-@

Best Answer

I was just kidding anyway :o

Best Answer

Why NOT? ...u BOTH might LIKE it

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Great way to find out if she's a friend. And it seems that she's not cause you had to ask the question. You're being gay is like your eye color and if she cares about you she already knows and doesn't care. If you have to come out to her--she is judgmental and you don't want to admit it to yourself. Remember all your life that you never question acceptance. It's either there or not.

Best Answer

a TRUE friend WON'T judge

Best Answer

Consider the necessity, if any, for why you want to tell your friend. If there is no necessity, then why divulge something that is private?

Best Answer

Well you have not really trusted her with every secret ! Are you actively gay or just know that you are? If actively gay, don't worry, you have never mentioned boyfriends she knows there are times you are out without her. I had a gay friend and she always mentioned partner, eventually put two and two together before she told me. Not actively gay, when you are ready.

Best Answer

Well, I have a crush, and it's a girl, and I really don't like guys, so I guess I just know? '-'

Best Answer

Don't mention it. You have enough dealing with your crush at the moment. Do you know if your crush is gay? If you never mention guys she will know.

Best Answer

Actually, I have no idea. I just know her well enough to know not everyone gets hugs everyday like I do.

Best Answer

Well focus on that. Find out who you really are before telling someone else. If you are really such close friends, guessing she has a clue already.

Best Answer

Dang. Then again, am not too good with secrets...

Best Answer

if she is a good friend she already knows. just sit her down and tell her.

Best Answer

Just tell her..If she's your friend she will understand..If she doesnt then the friendship wouldnt last anyways if she doesnt accept you..

Best Answer

Tell her and if she's a real true friend, she won't judge.

Best Answer

I'm in the same situation

Best Answer

Your friend might already know if they pay attention too how you react around others

Best Answer

I guess most of her "awwww, you're so cute!" and then me blushing would be a giveaway? And my severe hugphobia....

Best Answer

Just be honestand 'll bet she will accept you

Best Answer