Tell her all the violent thoughts you have then say...and that's why I have this.

Best Answer

mum i got this so i can eat your cooking without gagging

Best Answer

lmfao!! XD naww my mom's cooking is amazing :P

Best Answer

seriously talk to her the same way you have with other issues
mums respect honest even if they hate the information

Best Answer

Unless you still live at home and she can smell the pot smoke coming from your room, you're an adult and you don't have to share all your experiences with her...it wasn't until my son was in his mid 20's until I found out he smoked pot...it's really none of her business...no offense....

Best Answer

Well the thing is that she wants to move in with me cause times are tough but my landlord and roommates all smoke including me.. that's why i need to tell her..

Best Answer

first tell her you're gay to distract her

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha XD the funny part is i told her i was bi 4 years ago and she didn't believe me.. lmao

Best Answer

then this should be easy, if she freaks tell her you're pregnant

Best Answer

But you're a really cute bi girl...

Best Answer

why thankyou

Best Answer

lmao ok XD

Best Answer

Try this- Mom, I have my medical marijuana licence. If that doesn't work for you maybe you shouldn't say anything at all.

Best Answer

Why shouldl you tell her, unless you are fatally ill.

Best Answer

Set it on the table when you both sit down for coffee and ask your mom to look at it.Maybe she won't comment about it at all.

Best Answer