Inadelima Inadelima 16-17 16 Answers Mar 20, 2012

Just don't eat it.

Best Answer

EggPlant purses are very in these days...

Best Answer

I am a vegetarian. I think you shouldn't dishonor your mother by upsetting her. Understand that she didn't buy the purse to upset you. She spent her money to give you a gift that she thought you would enjoy. You can accept her gift with the words "thank you." If it is so offensive to you, then donate it to a homeless women's shelter or see if you can return the gift for the cash or a gift certificate toward something else. If it comes up again, you can easily say that you have enough purses or you're not into leather goods because it bothers your conscious. I don't think you need to get on a soap box about animal rights, etc. Next time, give her a suggestion of what gifts you would appreciate. Tell her that you would really enjoy a vegetarian cookbook.

Best Answer

Give it a Burial Ceremony in the back Garden and invite her, after explaining what you feel

Best Answer

just be honest with her about what you can't accept for gifts. Make her feel appreciated, its the only way to stop recieving gifts like these in the future

Best Answer

You don't :-)

You say thank you mum, then give it to somebody who isn't a vegetarian

Best Answer

I know vegetarians who carry leather. Depends I suppose on why you became one. You are trying a diet thing or is it a PETA thing?

Best Answer

Doesn't your mum know that you are a vegetarian? Probable she already knows that you don't wear that kinda stuff, doesn't she?!!

Best Answer

Tell her nicely that not only are you a vegetarian but you also try not to use products made from animals. So you appreciate her thoughts in buying you a gift but you could use something else more.

Best Answer

I'd do it over a nice steak dinner.

Best Answer

simple way to let her know would be to beat her over the head until she stopped moving with a PETA ashtray

Best Answer