My ex and I broke up in November around thanksgiving 2013. During our relationship, I did some things that really hurt her and destroyed her self esteem and confidence. However we still saw each other everyday and did ordinary bf/gf things. However after a month, things got sour between us and we had a fight. She ended saying that she never wanted to see me again and that she never saw herself with me again. We did not talk or see each other for about three weeks. In the forth week texted me and asked whether I could help with her class work. I did help her and least to say, in a drunken stupor she said that she liked me. We both ended up staying and sleeping together for the next four days. On the forth day, she even invited me to a party (she really wanted me to go) but I could not go because I did not want to make things awkward between me and one of her friends. I know she is not ready to get back together, but I know she still cares and likes me. How to do get her back.
miltonobote miltonobote 26-30, M 2 Answers Feb 3 in Dating & Relationships

Try to move on slowly and give the 2 of you some time to get to know eachother again. You say that you have hurt her so just try to show her that she means a lot to you and that you have learned from the mistakes you have made. Be supportive and be there for her when she needs you but still give her the freedom and space she needs. Most of all just be yourself and don't try to make things too complicated. You are the guy she fell in love in the first place so there is no need to act any different.<br />
Hope I could help you a bit.

Best Answer

what? how do you get her back? i would've thought the q would've been how do i let her down gently? this tot confuses me. i mean obviously she already wants you back bc she invited you to a party and what not, however maybe the best thing for her would be to decline and let her discover herself on her own without a guy and in the end if she still likes you…then get her back…sound like she's just lost and needs to find herself right now…

Best Answer