lovessmiles lovessmiles 16-17, F 13 Answers May 25, 2012

You are quite sneaky for one so young! lol<br />
If he's your age...you don't have to do anything at all, they are just naturally turned on 24/7.

Best Answer

Make him work for everything. the more you frustrate him and make him work for it the more he will want it. the sooner you give it the sooner he will lose interest.

Best Answer

absolutly great answer...

Best Answer

I think i make my boyfriend horny im 14 and we just started kissing and i bite ti his lips and then he bites to mine i hugged him so hard on his neck and we was kissing like that and then he started saying that he gonna eat me it was sweet of him cuz no boy said that to me so we was keep doing it and then i putted my hands on his belly and pull him to me so hardly not much hardly u can hurt him ahha and then he was all turn on he started to kiss me on neck then french kissing he picked me up and we was kissing so hardly its was fun to do it but i have bruise upper lip and i didnt know and my mom first seen it so i said i falled or i bite my lips but dont have with him sex if u both are turned on cuz it not good of our age

Best Answer

Kinda bite his lip when your kissing him. Or like rub ur hand on his inner thigh. If y'all are kissing and stuff take his hand and like move it down your body (just down the side of you, no personal areas). Stuff like that will really get him.

Best Answer

You are really an old man posing for some odd reason, aren't you. If not, ask again once you are of age.

Best Answer

You have an avatar of a grown woman, and your age group comes up as being 13-15 and then you ask how to turn on a man... <br />
Please stop playing these games. It is not funny and we caught you at it.<br />
By the way ~ FLAGGED !

Best Answer

The image is of me actually and I'm 14...What game? Why because i've asked this are people assuming i'm a pedo?! What does it mean if it's flagged?

Best Answer

I still don't believe that the photo is of a 14 y/o girl, and the game is pedo's pretend to be girls and then ask sexual questions. Why they do it? I have no idea. But they do and they do it a lot of times. Flagged means that your question will be reviewed and your profile checked to verify if you are who you say and then if you are that person why a child would be asking sexual questions on the internet.

Best Answer

Sorry, only just saw your comment. Well I'm not a pedo and this is a photo of me -__- im not a child Im teenager so..yh...

Best Answer

If you are not over 18 you are a child. I do not care what you think the difference is but the law is very clear.
You are a child until 18. No way around it.

Best Answer

Smile at him, give a unnoticeable twist with your hips when walking away , drop something and bend over and quickly pick it up in front of him wear regular loose fitting <br />
clothes that shape to your body type, wear baggy clothes and play twister with him or another game that makes you get close without being sexual and thats about it.

Best Answer

Try being close to him without touching, just lean past to get something, or casually brush something out of the dude's hair (you can fake something being there). It's not difficult, we get turned on pretty easily, even just stretching up and showing off your stomach, or bending over for something, front or rear view will more than likely do it. Another good one is whisper/ blow into the ear. Anything that gets you into one another's personal space in a gentle way will do it.

Best Answer

I get closer kind of push my body a little against his and give him really soft kisses on the lips. It makes him want more. My boyfriend usually ends up grabbing my hair and kissing me hard. It always works for me..

Best Answer