I need answers about the ouija board.
bonnie77 bonnie77 16-17 14 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Youth

Have an escape plan A for when it hits the fan, then an escape plan B for when you s**t yourself and forget was plan A was

Best Answer

Put in on your kitchen counter and utilize it to chop a variety of vegetables. What you need to know is that it does nothing.

Best Answer

have an old priest and a young priest on stand-by

Best Answer

I prefer the magic eight ball myself.

Best Answer

prepare to be possessed by unwanted guests

Best Answer

The instructions are on the box. Don't use it though. Ouija boards open you up to evil spirits.

Best Answer

Don't be ridiculous. Ouija boards are toys.

Best Answer

don't mess with those, stop following those movies you'll be all messed up.

Best Answer

That it is not good.

Best Answer

You don't use it. It opens up doors to demons and deceiving spirits. It is a tool of the occult.

I used a homemade one and regretted it. Pray for truth and love.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus who follow not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

Deut 18:9-14 When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God, ...

Best Answer

you probably didn't see that movie where the kids were playing with one of those, thank God my mom was sitting there watching it with me and warned me about them. ''Don't you ever play with those, those are real and once you open up that door, you're calling in tourment and ultimately death, once you die you're not coming back'' ''those boards are demonic''

Best Answer

Oh you dont want to mess with that

mama said thats the devil

Best Answer

U just wasted yer money. No soup 4 u.

Best Answer

You need the instruction manual, just like Monopoly, Battleship, Clue, or any other Hasbro board game.

Best Answer

First take the Rosetta Stone course in Ouija.

Best Answer