My boyfriend and I are going out for more than a year now, and its his birthday. He is working on his birthday so I won;t get to meet him on that day. So, I was thinking of making his birthday special atleast via the net. if it helps, he is a professional photographer and video games addict. I want to grab his attention away from the games atleast for a while. Please help me :)
leah126 leah126 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Romance & True Love

You Skype him up and give him a good show.<br />
or you can make a special video of you playing his favorite game without clothes on.

Best Answer

Thank you all very much...
except that the sexual things, he doesn't welcome it too much.. :/
I wanted to bake a small little cake on that day, skype him and cut the cake showing him that we are celebrating his birthday together.. or I could send the cake to his house during the day and ask him to cut it at midnight in front of me on skype. I just don't know if he will like it or not..
As for the intimacy part, we will do that when we will celebrate his birthday when we meet..
That also is a secret :)
I'm taking him to a luxury resort :)

Best Answer

That is a good idea, Can I come with you guys on this luxury resort?

Best Answer

LOL
The idea for this resort is for us to have privacy :P
For our wedding, sure will invite ya ;)

Best Answer

Yay! I hope the cake will be yummy.

Best Answer

I do hope so too :)
I bake cakes quite well :)
My university friends like it :D :D :D
Someday in this life, if it's possible can treat you with some of my cakes :)

Best Answer

That would be awesome. I'll definitely be there at your wedding then!

Best Answer

Join the school....

Best Answer

boobs.

Best Answer

always a great gift! :)

Best Answer

Make a sexy video of yourself in a cute little out fit and ......just be sexy with it.

Best Answer

yes this is good. a cosplay video with you dressed as a character from one of his games - then later on roleplay it in person! :)

Best Answer

Thank you all very much...
That also is a secret :)
I'm taking him to a luxury resort :)

Best Answer

The gift has to come from U Leah, not US, or it won't mean anything, so u need to suck it it up n think of something YOURSELF... not trying to b mean, it'll just have more meaning if the IDEA comes from U.. good luck..: )

Best Answer

Thank you all very much...
That also is a secret :)
I'm taking him to a luxury resort :)

Best Answer

Wow... It MUST have been time consuming typing the same EXACT response to EVERY answer

Best Answer

I just could not find the option reply to all.. that's why I replied to each one same msg...

Best Answer