I didn't sign up for this.
Forget2Trust Forget2Trust 26-30, F 5 Answers Apr 25 in Military

But you are so darned interesting.

Best Answer

I've made up my mind. I'm writing them. I'm going to demand them to stop testing/ researching me, tell them I want my sanity back PLUS my memory, and ask for a logical and TRUTHFUL explanation. I'm going to tell them that paranoia crap is a load of FNing ****, and if I were a monkey I'd throw it in their face. Then they'd reply "Well, you are a monkey. That's why we're testing you"- some smart *** remark like that. I'm going to tell them they're Josef Mengele worshippers in disguise, and they should have worked for the CIA instead! At least I wouldn't be the one they're torturing then.

Best Answer

I think a simple "please stop" may be more effective. A rant draw attention and because you are so interesting, maybe you really do not need to cal more attention to yourself.

Best Answer

That's like 3-4 sentences. Please stop ? They might not take me seriously. You think if I write them, they will follow me more by drawing attention to myself?

Best Answer

Well yeah. Sounds like you have something to hide.

Best Answer

Can you spell Leavenworth ???....They make little rocks outta big rocks their !!!

Best Answer

Good luck with that.

Best Answer

talk to Snowden.

Best Answer

I'm chopping his head off if I ever see him. Torture him alittle first...try to get some secrets- only those relevant to my life though. Don't care bout that spying **** as long as they don't follow me everywhere. Anyway, i don't like him. I need to write the military intelligence people. The people with weapons.

Best Answer