And how do intelligent people believe that the complicated universe is running so systematically on its own!

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Mankind knows very little about who we are in this universe. Why are we so special that someone bigger is watching us?

Best Answer

Because God loves us and gave us more than we deserve.

Best Answer

We're special because GOD loves us! We're the only creation who is given the power OF WILL and knowledge!
it's the test of our will to find the truth!

Best Answer

Good luck with those views. I hope they work out for you.

Best Answer

Angels questioned the creation of human beings,but God said to the angels:
"'Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth.' They said: 'Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood(like the demons that are there now?), while we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You.' God said: 'I know that which you do not know.'" (Quran 2:30)

Best Answer

Thank you! I wish you all the best as well! :)

Best Answer

Why do atheists fight a God they don't believe exists??

Best Answer

Denial and hateful rebellion.

Best Answer

so the whole world doesn't go blind. I have been told my christians all of their beliefs, why cant I say mine?

Best Answer

I never said you couldn't express your disbelief. I asked why do you concern yourself with what others believe? You say we are blind for our beliefs, we can easily say you are blind for your disbelief. Prove to me God doesn't exists. PS. I am far from following any religion but my faith in God is very real.

Best Answer

Not all atheists are hateful. I know some amazing atheists that I would give my life for.

Best Answer

You are saying the same thing that I say to people who concern themselves with what I believe.

Best Answer

Except I am not trying to get non believers to believe as where you try to get believers to not believe.

Best Answer

Very well. :) I don't do this but sometimes it needs to be said that stupidity and religion go hand in hand. :)

Best Answer

Loud mouths also go hand hand with stupidity.

Best Answer

Who ever said I was a loud mouth? If you knew me i am a very calm individual, I spend a lot of time in nature and writing poetry and music. I am a loud mouth because I state my beliefs? You have a lot to understand if you think I am mad at you or anyone who "has faith," I just think you are irrational :)

Best Answer

You're just as irrational and you are loud enough to spit this question out more than once.

Best Answer

A whole paragraph explaining why you're not loud. lol ::watches paper plane fly over your head::

Best Answer

You're "just as." hahaha thats funny, I never said I wasn't irrational but at least I can accept it and look at the facts lol.

Best Answer

yes, because at least I understand who and what I am. ;) I guess I am an idiot because I shouldn't have assumed someone so blind would understand anyway. ;)

Best Answer

I say you are loud, guitarplayer, as you still cry.

Best Answer

I do cry but not for God. :) for humanity

Best Answer

When you feel the undeniable presence of God, it's unintelligent to deny it.

Best Answer

Of course, when you find him, let me know.

Best Answer

Only you can find him for yourself, that's not my job or my place. :)

Best Answer

Fair enough.

Best Answer

How do intelligent people believe atheism?

Best Answer

With a simple, I don't know. The simple understanding they could be wrong.

Best Answer

atheism is not a belief, but rather a lack of belief.

Best Answer

I have asked myself that question many times...

Best Answer

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

Best Answer

Yes, because I just said that I feared a made up character. :P

Best Answer

You don't. As a (recognized?) intelligent person, I believe most religions are bogus, and all are wrong about the nature of God. I do believe in a force, but not an omnipotent, controlling, judgemental being in the sky.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree.

Best Answer

Why not ? Can anyone prove for sure there is not a higher intelligence at work ? Is it a man in flowing robes with a long white beard, probably not.

Best Answer

Exactly. Thank you.

Best Answer

This could get ugly. Gonna go make some popcorn and come back.

Best Answer

4 answers so far and all very polite : ) Tell the devil to get behind you lol.

Best Answer

It probably will. People believe because they feel there "should" be something for them.

Best Answer

I'm sticking around. It's nice that people are mostly being respectful thus far. Threads like this tend to deteriorate.

Best Answer

Oh ye of little faith LOL.

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer

A person of faith does not believe in the "religion."

Best Answer

Religion in general. ;)

Best Answer