surfingchick surfingchick 13-15, F 14 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Well when I'm around this girl i like i, look at her allot, if we're in a group of people i mainly focus my attention on her inconspicuously, try to make her laugh, crack allot of jokes around her, give her attention by telling her she's pretty or i like her shoes, shirt etc. or by asking what are her plans for the weekend hoping to have something in common to strike up a conversation, or by simply and subtly rub my foot with hers inconspicuously like, under our desk.

Best Answer

Smiles at the sound of your voice, sends you things that makes you smile.<br />
Let's you choose what activities to do

Best Answer

Depends on the guy. Most at your age will just tease you. Basically if they give you attention, they probably like you at least a little bit.

Best Answer

Sriously, if he makes time to talk to you, he is interested.

Best Answer

most guys your age won't be serious in a relationship, be friends with him until you are older and keep things like that if he stays as your friend for a few years he will be ready to date you. the wrong type of guy will not be your friend for that long, those type of guys only want to be with you for all the wrong reasons.

Best Answer

You ask him. (I've never met a female who couldn't wag her tongue at least 12 hours per day.)

Best Answer

Ask him. If he likes you, go out with him. If he doesn't, show him reasons why he should.

Best Answer

Baby there are like a hundred degrees of like. A friend, a sister, hanging out, a lover, and on and on. Best you be true to yourself, honest with him, and let the other stuff not be so damn critical.

Best Answer

When he walks up shakes your hand and says "what a handshake instead of a kiss?"

Best Answer

He talks to you when he's with his friends and doesn't act weird.

Best Answer

Smiles at you every time your eyes meet. Dead giveaway, unless you have something on your face or teeth or something.

Best Answer

He tries to touch your boobs.

Best Answer

WHAT???!!!

Best Answer

You heard me.

Best Answer

If a guy likes you, he will<br />
-stare at you (not thinking sexually)<br />
-go out of his way to talk to you <br />
-try to be around/near you <br />
-he will text you first most of the time (generally with emoticons)

Best Answer