Well when I'm around this girl i like i, look at her allot, if we're in a group of people i mainly focus my attention on her inconspicuously, try to make her laugh, crack allot of jokes around her, give her attention by telling her she's pretty or i like her shoes, shirt etc. or by asking what are her plans for the weekend hoping to have something in common to strike up a conversation, or by simply and subtly rub my foot with hers inconspicuously like, under our desk.

Best Answer

Depends on the guy. Most at your age will just tease you. Basically if they give you attention, they probably like you at least a little bit.

Best Answer

most guys your age won't be serious in a relationship, be friends with him until you are older and keep things like that if he stays as your friend for a few years he will be ready to date you. the wrong type of guy will not be your friend for that long, those type of guys only want to be with you for all the wrong reasons.

Best Answer

But if he is giving actions like:
1. He is curious about my past relationship.
2. Looking at my pictures.
3. He said to his friend that he is happy with my company and he said to me that I am jolly.

Otherwise, last night my friend who actually likes me also ask him if "I am beaitiful" and the guy said "NO". What is that mean? Is he playing games or not? And I ask my another friend about that, she said that is it possible that he is lying because he knows that the one who is asking likes me also and they are friends. Is it possible?

Best Answer

You ask him. (I've never met a female who couldn't wag her tongue at least 12 hours per day.)

Best Answer

Ask him. If he likes you, go out with him. If he doesn't, show him reasons why he should.

Best Answer

Baby there are like a hundred degrees of like. A friend, a sister, hanging out, a lover, and on and on. Best you be true to yourself, honest with him, and let the other stuff not be so damn critical.

Best Answer

When he walks up shakes your hand and says "what a handshake instead of a kiss?"

Best Answer

He talks to you when he's with his friends and doesn't act weird.

Best Answer

Smiles at you every time your eyes meet. Dead giveaway, unless you have something on your face or teeth or something.

Best Answer

If a guy likes you, he will<br />
-stare at you (not thinking sexually)<br />
-go out of his way to talk to you <br />
-try to be around/near you <br />
-he will text you first most of the time (generally with emoticons)

Best Answer