Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 17 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Confused,insecure,pretend that are not that inlov,do anything that pleases u,very concerned,request don demand,explain fully anything doughtable,confident nd proud of u,alwayz want 2b wid u,carering etc

Best Answer

Sweet!!!!! and Honest!!!!

Best Answer

Secretive. They don't want their wives to find out.

Best Answer

We do stupid crazy stuff like taking a sick woman out to dinner and dancing and stand there when she throws up on them. We put a cool washcloth to her forehead. We sit and keep her company. Pick up her presc<x>ription. Feed her cat, wash her dishes and water her plants. We pray that she will get better and forgive you for insisting that she goes out with you when she is sick. We send flowers the next day. We bring over soup. That is what we do when we are in true love. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Knew-The-Minute-I-Fell-In-Love-With-You/2415627" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Thanks Colleen. I felt so bad for making her go out. I just thought it would help her to feel better because I thought she was overworked. I didn't realize she was that sick from being overworked.

Best Answer

He'll give U most importance, but not necessarily U could realise that or he can show it.

Best Answer

many will even act like somebody they are not just to win you.. once its done, them, they will show their true colors... <br />
I say that, cuz when i meet my husband, he was like that, a real gentleman, out of the movies ... he would open doors for me, send me flowers, always notice whatever i did different, say how nice look on this new dress e blah blah... then after a while of being married.. well he just ignores stick his nose on books, or play that damn x box...

Best Answer

We act like all sense of PRIDE and MANLINESS have been drained from our very souls by the hell hounds whom we call our beloved. Happily married with 2 stepchildren and and a 1 year old of my own ;). She can keep the pride and manliness. lol

Best Answer

This is by far the Funniest!!!!!!! and the Truth!

Best Answer

shorts.. tshirt.. relaxed.. casual and deep thinking I would think

Best Answer

We can't speke or psell. Our sdrow end up backwadrs when we type.

Best Answer

dey always wnt u around,get u connectd wen far n tell u vitually evrytin dat happens to dem in ur absence.u could toy wit dem n command dem.lol

Best Answer

They don't act.<br />
They react. <br />
Abnormal and illogical.

Best Answer

They let women make idiots of them. The whoreier the better but she can do no <br />
harm

Best Answer

Like themselves, when you're in true love there is no need to try and impress

Best Answer