shortcake0007 shortcake0007 26-30, F 10 Answers Jul 30, 2011

i sware it's not mine i was away for the weekin, i had an operation,

Best Answer

For women, it can bring on a wide range of emotions. Everything from panic stricken fear or shame to joyful elation. For men, I think it might trigger as wide a range when they realize what a pregnancy actually means. But it totally depends on what type of man he is, and whether the pregnancy was intentional. I do hope some men chime in on this though.

Best Answer

Not all girls are excited about it either, and I'd say same goes for the man. My partner has 2 children with his ex that he wasn't so thrilled to find out when she got pregnant but he loves them and would do anything for them. Now he wants to have a child with me and we are both very excited about trying.

Best Answer

she just took serious what I poked at her in fun

Best Answer

by the time they find out their pregnant ................your history........

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

"I DID IT!" < That's what I got when I asked my married guy friend about how he felt. Hmm.

Best Answer

I would love to get my wife of 15 yrs preggo, but she cannot and I feel empty but I love her so.

Best Answer