blondebombshell65 blondebombshell65 46-50 24 Answers Jan 7 in Intimacy

drives me wild, the smaller the better

Best Answer

small boo bies are awesome

Best Answer

Small breasts are great.

Best Answer

there are all kinds of breast, big ones medium ones, and little, little ones are by far the best the nerve endings has nowhere to go that makes them more sensitive then anything, so if you have small breasts and you love them nibbled, licked and sucked on and you like black guys then I'm the one for you

Best Answer

I prefer sucking smaller breasts in a major way. Large breasts are fun and have their place, but smaller breasts is my preference.

Best Answer

Good. I luv gals with small breasts......

Best Answer

Then come suck on my breasts. ;)

Best Answer

nothing like small breasts and perky nipples.

Best Answer

Yes please

Best Answer

As someone who has small boobs all I can say it has never been a problem. Guys who like suckling don't need huge ones.

Best Answer

Depends how she responds and how great she enjoying it... The lips and tongue can discern how she getting excited and enjoying the pleasure.

Best Answer

Love it

Best Answer

That sounds delightful. Reminds me of a friend in particular, but one whom I've never been with.

Best Answer

I l o ve it especialy with bodt hair down thier nice shape i get thatvfeing strong between my 'll egscwith this type

Best Answer

I love it. Nothing like it.

Best Answer

From what a I have been told, Boobs are Boobs regardless of size and if he knows it turns you on, it shouldn't matter.

Best Answer

Love it

Best Answer

Love all breasts - big or small - especially if her nipples are sensitive and get nice and hard. Best of all if she's liking it too.

Best Answer

I hear its great. I personally wouldn't know >.>

Best Answer

I love to do my part to help out the Itty Bitty ***** Committee!

Best Answer

Some men like '"skeletal-baby-girl bodies" like mine.<br />
Some men are honestly physically repulsed by them.<br />
Know that the latter group, DONT date me :P

Best Answer