Sazzio Sazzio 22-25, M 15 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Not having any savings account and living paycheck to paycheck. A lot of us are one paycheck away from losing it all.

Best Answer

That is what happened to me. Minimum wage job, paycheck to paycheck, laid off, evicted.

Best Answer

non payment of rent , not being compliant with welfare regulations , perhaps have a mental condition that was overlooked , drugs to much in their lives , and perhaps other unfortunate reasons

Best Answer

Situations.

Best Answer

When you lose everything!

It's happened to me, and may happen again soon.

Best Answer

By non caring and selfish people who are all out for their self's...

Best Answer

don't pay your housr payment or rent is the best way

Best Answer

natural disasters, loss of job, divorce, escaping abuse,not paying rent or mortgage, demolition,thrown out due to addition.refugee,gas explosion,bombed.plane crashing down., sold to pay for spouse to go into care.family breakdown.

Best Answer

In some cases as a result of immoral,illegal and inhumane terrorist actions by groups such as neighbourhood watch,not all members,but those considered safe and suitably ignorant take part in terrorising selected targets in the neighbourhood.I can say this as truth because I happen to be a victim of these terrorists.The real terrorists are on our shores,not abroad,and backed by the establishment.

Best Answer

My husband at the time left me when I wasn't working. He just left, leaving me with a pile of overdue bills. Within a week my car was repossessed and two months later I was evicted from my house with a nine year old child. One thing saved me was using my EIC tax refund to get a used junk car. We slept in it a few weeks until my friends and family let me set up a schedule so I'd have someplace stable for three days at a time. I got a job almost immediately then found an apartment but we were homeless for at least five months before I was able to afford the deposit and first month's rent..

What could we have done? I applied for welfare but it was only like 100 bucks a month cash and two hundred in stamps (this was near 15 years ago). There were few shelters but with the weather mild it was safer in the car. I had no close family and my friends were living on the edge themselves.

Best Answer

Default on their home loan get their credit rating screwed up and not be able to get into an apartment b/c of it. Oh, and lose job, get a few part tie jobs but because not there long enough not qualify to get in to an apartment. It happens.

Best Answer

Mental illness and addiction basically. You could call them lazy free loaders etc, but it goes alot deeper than that.

Best Answer

one way is as follows: after being discharged from the war the governments stop caring about them....as if they ever really did...

Best Answer