serious answer only, i can't afford to pay off the college depts anymore, i need a new path.
joe0ner joe0ner 18-21, M 15 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Community

A degree doesnt necessarily mean you will get the job, or you'll be successful.<br />
If you have the proper know-how, experience, opportunity, you can make it. <br />
My boss confessed to me that he doesnt have a college degree. But he has a lot of charisma, he knows people, he's a gogetter.

Best Answer

As I'm sure you're probably aware, in order to make money in a capitalistic society, you have to have some skill or product that someone else needs and is willing to pay for. How you get that skill or product does not necessarily have to come from a college. But you can't expect to walk into companies with no skills and expect them to train you these days. You have to get training somewhere first.

Best Answer

there are many professions that do not require a college degree, like a hairdresser or a cook or maintenance guy or a security guard.<br />
u can start little then grow up, u need patience.

Best Answer

i dont have a college degree, n i make good money. i have my own business, n i'm a stock trader as well.<br />
if u too have a vision and u know how to make it big, u dont need no degree my friend. all u need is some self belief, n lots of hard work.

Best Answer

It is possible. You need to find what will make you big.

Best Answer

DESIRE

Best Answer

In the U.S. it used to be by starting their own business. Some would make it and others wouldn't, so there is definitely a risk involved, but that's generally a part of the cost of success. Given the changing climate though towards the so-called "wealthy" and the increase in legislation over every little thing a person wants to do, I'm not sure this still works.

Best Answer

steal

Best Answer

Stay hungry for better life. Make sound decisions. and take a chance.

Best Answer

Its called the university of life.

Best Answer

There are plenty who do so without a degree, almost all work for themselves.

Best Answer