I'm so frustrated because my mom and my brother have forgotten to say excuse me and don't you excuse them either!). I'm stressed out because everyday, more and more people have no manners. In fact, I picked up a certain gentleman's sales book that had fallen down, and the pig didn't bother to say "thank you"! How the heavens do you people deal with this type of humans? Do you have to be Jesus Christ in order to deal with them without getting infuriated about their lack of manners? Or is there something else?
Despised Despised 18-21 13 Answers Dec 7, 2009

I feel you, this is one of my pet peeves...and a lot of the fault lies within us. We should demand good manners from others wether it's form your family, your kids (especially your kids) or strangers and also model those good behaviors so maybe people will learn form us.

Best Answer

Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice. He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling doves. (Matt 21:12)<br />
Yet, this was done in love.

Best Answer

I don't deal with them at all.

Best Answer

I usually just kick them in the nads.

Best Answer

Why your name is "Despised" is quite the mystery

Best Answer

just TELL them you want them to say please and thank you and that you want them to have manners. they aren't mind readers.

Best Answer

depends on how bad they are-if i find what they say insulting, or think what they have said was really unnessary and hurtful-i will tell them that it was uncalled for

Best Answer

I vote that we change the name of "common" courtesy..<br />
because it is not common.. let's call it "polite courtesy" or something like that. just something different..

Best Answer