Don't you get bored?
lezstar lezstar 46-50, M 16 Answers Jan 21, 2010

Conversation. It actually works better without the drugs and booze. I have this theory that Jim Morrison was only the great poet of his generation because his stuff was so simple it could be followed while you were stoned out of your gourd.

Best Answer

all natural high! Its called happiness

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with drinking socially, if you can carry on a convo while intoxicated it must be more interesting than listening to droning know it alls that judge people based on ignorant stereotypes.

Best Answer

No. And it's kind of depressing if you rely solely on substance abuse to have a good time.

Best Answer

When going out, I enjoy the company of the person/persons, chatting, dancing. Choice of drinks is secondary. A little bit alcohol is ok, but hard drinks and drugs don't mix. Drugs and medication is better taken under doctor's observation and separated from socialising. That is just my idea of having fun and a safer approach towards life.

Best Answer

If you're bored then you're boring. Nothing more boring than a drunk who can't listen or articulate an answer in a conversation.

Best Answer

Not one bit actually. I find that when I drink I come out of my shell. I don't like knowing it takes an exterior catalyst to get me to be confident and outgoing. That puts limits on me as a person. I have found that if a person does not allow themselves to be open and social without alcohol than they are merely providing excuses to not step outside of their comfort zone. It's is so much fun to push myself when I am meeting new people. Why would I rely my ability to build relationships and just plainly enjoy time with others on whether I have guzzled down a glass of booze? That's just silly and self limiting.

Best Answer

By LAUGHING MY *** OFF....Drunks are funny

Best Answer

i dont think that there is even a single chance of getting bored without drinking or drugging... if it were the case more than half of the world would die of boredom lolz<br />
we enjoy parties with drinks that are alcohol free and other eatables. i think parties are meant for get together of ppl not some place for publicity of hard drinks and drugs lolz

Best Answer

in good company their is no need for drinks and drugs. but if it must be a choice drinks in a casual amount is okay. being around drunk friends is fun once but not often.

Best Answer

Don't about the drugs...never really cared for them.<br />
But the booze, I have to have something to really relax and enjoy myself, I don't mean I get trashed and puking on myself but at least have a couple drinks while dancing or with friends.

Best Answer

Usualy no drugging happens at my partys...usualy no drinking either...although the police usualy get suspicious at the people screeming and running away from the giant things in the sky

Best Answer