Paige42986 Paige42986 46-50, F 9 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in WTK

Its just horrible! animals live in this world to and we need to respect them as we respect eachother.

Best Answer

I do rescue and I have seen all animal abuse in any form and you have to take the ones you can save and put them in your heart and remember those because if you didn't with all the abuse you see you couldn't do it for very long!

Best Answer

You need to be seriously punished for messing with animals. Their minds are not as developed.

Best Answer

How? Their minds are not as developed, that should be reason enough to mess with them if one wishes. They probably can't even tell they are being abused if someone punches them.

Best Answer

...now imagine human cruelty...is just sick.i know some people that are capable of the most disgusting things...believe me they are sick...Los Angeles,CA is crazy

Best Answer

The same way people justify abortion..

Best Answer

Shut the **** up.

Your probably a divorced father who lost his baby to his wife's abortion.

Best Answer

I'm with you on that one. Animals are entirely at our mercy, and people who mistreat them are disgusting human beings.

Best Answer