cena113 cena113 22-25 17 Answers Nov 26, 2011

now why overcome shyness for? I've been on the shy side my whole life, I don't think it's as bad as some people make it out to be. just different that's all.

Best Answer

I took a class in school called public speaking it made a real difference to me

Best Answer

You realize one day that you don't have to be and you are missing out on some stuff so you stop being shy. Probably not overnight but you get there fast if you decide to.

Best Answer

By transforming ur image ... When u look good and people start treating u differently u will get the confidence to be more outspoken and assertive ... It works for me ! I was a pathetic nerd in a girl school got bullied by mean girls .before I went to college I started to pay attention to fashion, my hair style and began to put makeup on ... I became part of the beautiful girls' gang and went on many dates ... I become so fearless and even guys find me intimidating

Best Answer

One step at a time. I used to be super shy as a kid

Best Answer

try going out to do Kareoke. Incredibly nervous the first time you do it.. after that it gets much better :D

Best Answer

One word, " Confrontation" ...!

Best Answer

most people wont notice if you dont tell them, and if your worried what other people think of you, just remember their wondering what your thinking about them

Best Answer

overcome i think its simpler than you think you gotta have i dont care hwat you think attitude or like just think of how being shy can ruin your future alot idk really i use to be shy yeah me but not anymore

Best Answer

i got over my shyness when I started work way back as a young teen. Just working together as a team got me out of my shell. I can be pretty outgoing now. I think most people who are really shy are worried about how other people might react to them, but if you talk to people and are generally polite/nice, most will treat you friendly back

Best Answer

Get a job as a Nurse Aide, where you are thrown under the bus, walked over, talked down to, yelled at, by everyone you work for and with...you'll finally get sick of being shy and nice and taking all the crap from people --you will stand up for yourself. At least, that's what I did. My job is getting a little better. =)

Best Answer

lol. i'm a nurse aid, this made me smile =)

Best Answer

get up on stage at ***** club ...... i did

Best Answer

For some comedy works

Best Answer