You spilt up your life into portions like, home, work, excersie, rest , fun activities etc and then you allocate the Hours or mins you want to spend doing these things. I first put the necessary things on my chart, like home time and work time,my son's schedule, my doctors appointments, physi appointments, then I fill in the spaces with the rest.

Best Answer

First, divide your life into 3 or 4 different categories. They will all differ depending on your lifestyle, but most will look something like this:<br />
Work<br />
School<br />
Your favourite extracurricular activity (such as piano, dance, the gym, etc)<br />
Family and Friends<br />
Then from an unbiased, honest point of view, decide which category needs improvement. If you find yourself spending too much time in one and not the other, make the necessary adjustments to balance it out. You'll feel so much better about yourself and your life when things are in balance.

Best Answer

I alternate from good to bad and then say I am average!

Best Answer

Most people are familiar with the idea of four food groups and the food guide pyramid. These are tools to help you figure out what you should be eating

Best Answer

One part of my day is called quiet time. That's when i want to watch my tv or read a book. I need some of that time every day :)

Best Answer