who do you think should be president in 2012?
geekoftheweek geekoftheweek 26-30, F 25 Answers Apr 11, 2011

Considering what he's up against, he's doing okay. It's not fair to blame him for what he inherited. Bush sent the Country to hell in a handbasket (bet you haven't heard that before, you young'uns) and now OBama has to spin his wheels just trying to recover from all those mistakes. His hands are tied in a lot of ways, he can't just march in, say, 'I'm President and this is what's going to happen', we are in a democracy, I think. Our system is really flawed. If most people had his job, they'd be insane. It's a big, complicated job and small minds that can't comprehend that need to shut up.

Best Answer

havnt heard that phrase in awhile<br /><br />but yeah from a little englanders point of view,im totally with ya,its not his fault that he is in an unwinnable war or that the economy is screwed

Best Answer

I think he is doing the best he can in this political climate. Everyone forgets that the man was handed a first class disaster when he became president and he has been fighting uphill every step of the way. <br />
The economy is slowly improving, due to his management skills and the tough decisions that he made. <br />
Do the douchebag Republicans thank him for cleaning up THEIR mess??!!<br />
No. Instead, they blame him for spending the funds necessary to rescue us from the dangerous precipice that their corrupt leadership brought us to. <br />
How quickly people forget.<br />
I will proudly vote for him again and I will financially support his nomination as well.

Best Answer

Dude, Presidents have gotten us out of much worse, like when Roosevelt worked day and night to think of ways out of the great depression or when Abraham Lincoln basically single handedly saved the Union during the American Civil War. Barack Obama hasn't done anything, unemployment rate still up, and were still at war. He said he would "put 75 billion of stimulus into the economy by getting money in the form of tax cuts and direct spending directly to the people who need it most" That money is coming from us and causing more people to live in poverty due to the price of gas, health care, universities, etc. He has done nothing but lie to us.

Best Answer

Obviously his best is pathetic. In three and a half years he has accumulated 5 trillion dollars in debt, 1 million fewer people are unemployed from when he took office. I've heard him called the food stamp president and i'm beginning to agree. A bigger question is what does he really stand for? He gave 1.5 billion dollars to the muslim brotherhood! Thats scares me even MORE!

Best Answer

One word. FAILURE!!

Best Answer

This answer goes without saying. Everyone over here knows he sucks and it was the biggest mistake they ever made putting him in. Well the ones that voted for him anyway. Some of us knew better.

Best Answer

Any president that triples their nations deficit is a terrible president. Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather have Bush back... and that says a lot.

Best Answer

I'm english and I think he has some really good ideas that are very radical for America. I don't know if a "baby-steps" approach would be better than going full steam ahead as he seems to be but I think he is definitely on the right track.

Best Answer

He isn't my president! He SUCKS. He has got the balls of a baby lamb. Did I say he sucks! Send him back to Zimbowie or where ever he is from.

Best Answer

omg what a rasict ***** u r,ok if ya dont support him,but a u obviously have no grasp of geography,if anywhere other than honolulu,then he was born in kenya,tho i think that is crap anywayz,but very progressive of ya

Best Answer

NO!!!!!!!!!! It's embarrassing as an American there were enough stupids to elect an incompetent, unaccomplished puppet of George Soros (who was thrown out of his own country after he destroyed it with his greedy version of economics) who was also his biggest campaign contributor. B.O.O.B (Barack Obama initials forward and backward) can not even simply furnish a legal birth certificate because.........he is a Kenyan and not even qualified to be president on that fact alone. Come on Donald Trump. He spent $2 million (B.O.O.B) trying to quell the birth certificate issue. Have we figured it out now????????? He is not my president because he is not qualified. His black widow M.O. can't even figure out economics. Lavish vacations on taxpayer dollars. What a low class disgrace!!!!

Best Answer

His biggest problem is he is a great negotiator but the USA needs a leader. He is too reluctant take the lead and steer things in the direction the country needs to go and spends too much time trying to please everyone on both sides of the aisle and the surest way to fail is to try and please everyone all the time. That being said the US government is plagued with opportunists that would sellout their country to get one more rung up the ladder politically and these jackals are the ones that are exploiting his willingness to negotiate. Perfect example is that government shutdown fiasco.

Best Answer

Speaking for myself his policy on spending billions trying to buy our way out of debt is INSANE. When you are in a hole you don't get out by digging the hole DEEPER, cmon, how about a little common sense people.

Best Answer

its what gordon brown tried to do,and i believe it was adam smith who 1st thought of that way of economics

Best Answer

Obama is fine, but Hugo Chavez would be better

Best Answer

HE IS A MUSLIM PEOPLE.... {BY THE WAY HAVE YOU READ YOUR BIBLE} LOOK IT UP, JUST LOOK AT WHAT MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN... NUMBER 1. I WILL NOT VOTE HIM IN AGAIN... HE HAS LIED TO US ABOUT EVERYTHING. HIS FORIEGN POLICY OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT WORK.... AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP.... HE HAS FAILED US MORE THEN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. OUR CREDIT RATING IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN BECAUSE OF THE DEBT HE HAS PUT US IN. DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE UNITED STATES IF THIS HEPPENS? MORE PEOPLE IN THE US ARE WITHOUT JOBS THEN EVER BEFORE AS WELL AS ON WELFARE.... NOT TO MENTION THE MIDDLE EAST HE IS TRYING TO "BE FREINDS WITH INSTEAD OF STANDING FOR WHO WE ARE". WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... ITS TIME WE ELECT A PRESIDENT THAT STANDS FOR IT.... COME ON PEOPLE... THE FACT ARE THE FACTS AND THE WORLD/UNITED STATES IS THE WORST IT HAS EVER BEEN UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP. ITS TIME TO TAKE A STAND AND GET HIM OUT. I AM ACTUALLY A TYPICAL DEMOCRATE BUT I ALSO HAVE THE SENSE AND GUTS TO STAND UP FOR AMERICA WHEN OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE... DEMOCRATE OR REPUBLICAN. WAKE UP PEOPLE... WE NEED A MOVEMENT.

Best Answer

He's doing as well as could be expected under the circumstances. The Republiscams want to continue giving huge tax breaks to the wealthiest at the expense of program cuts, etc. to everyone else. (This is just a continuation of the Bush policies.)<br />
Taxes on the wealthiest are the lowest they've been since the 1930's. In fact, federal taxes are lower under President Obama than they were under Bush. <br />
Those who want Bush back deserve him. The rest of us don't. Bush didn't know the difference between bravado and bravery. Mentally, he was "all hat and no cattle." He and his puppet masters ran the economy into the ditch and then are blaming the rest of us for trying to clean up the mess. <br />
If you want your taxes lower, insist that the top 1% pay taxes at the level they did under Clinton (great economy then) or even under President Eisenhower. If you're wealthy, and think your taxes are too high, stop whining. You got to party under Bush. Now, the bar tab is due. Time to kick in your share....

Best Answer

his a about running this country is like a fireman throwing a can of gasoline on a burning house fire and can't figure out why it isn't going out, it doesn't matter wether dem or rep. thier all a bunch a crooks that are out to make a name for themselves and maybe get lucky that sometnhing turns out 1/2 right

Best Answer

He's getting a lot done. He's a lot better than Dubya. I won't vote for him again in 2012, though. I respect what he has accomplished but I don't agree with it.

Best Answer

Most people in America think he has nt lived up to his promise.

Best Answer

It's gratifying to see, in the answers here, that at least some people understand what is going on in their own country.

Best Answer

Any other human being than the one we have now. It is a disgrace. Would you run your own household budget the way he runs our country budget or wait we don't have a budget. Oh yeh we can spend all we want because we don't have to pay it back or children do.

Best Answer

The last four year's will give an insite of how the next four year's will be if Obama is reelected. We as a country can't afford four more year's. Mitt Romney has given the american people a fresh look on how to give us a new hope for a brighter future.<br />
His record speak's volume's that he has the know how and the tool's to get this country back on track.

Best Answer

yall some haters and races and its not his fault the money problem was there BEFORE HE CAME

Best Answer